New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Apr 16, 2014 at 1:04 AM Post #5,059 of 8,377
That's nothing I waited two whole months for my jh16 and this is my second time returning them for refit.

heehe, i think i will break your record
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #5,064 of 8,377
I have sent 2 Email to Angie to cancel my Roxanne CF, after 5 months of wait! Is been 5 days, still no reply, it start to p*** me off! Can I ask my CC Company to refund my money?

You should call them.

I did! More than a couple of times, she is either on a meet, busy or out of office, the reception lady is not helping either...

Apr 16, 2014 at 4:49 AM Post #5,066 of 8,377
I did! More than a couple of times, she is either on a meet, busy or out of office, the reception lady is not helping either...

If you can no longer wait and really want to cancel and not getting any response from JH Audio you can speak to your credit card agent and try to reverse the payment. I think someone here has done that already.

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #5,067 of 8,377
Your pics are so good Jude! To a point Im pissed off...that amount of bubbles both in the customs and box is totally unacceptable...

Bloody hell. Just had the chance to view them on a proper screen as opposed to my cell - they are pretty rough aren't they? Bubbletastic. Aren't they putting them in a pressure pot to remove the bubbles?

Oh gawsh... something else to get worked up about.

Are there any out there that look like this?

Roxanne.jpg

Or are they Photoshopped?

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #5,068 of 8,377

Your pics are so good Jude! To a point Im pissed off...that amount of bubbles both in the customs and box is totally unacceptable...

Bloody hell. Just had the chance to view them on a proper screen as opposed to my cell - they are pretty rough aren't they? Bubbletastic. Aren't they putting them in a pressure pot to remove the bubbles?

Oh gawsh... something else to get worked up about.

wow...now you pointed out..i thought it's some kind of design ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back