New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #4,096 of 8,377
This will probably piss a lot of people off but I just got an email from Angie stating that my order is almost ready and switching to a clear cable will make sure it ships on time.

Acrilic, #12775, ordered Dec 27 impressions received Jan 9

I received the same email. I switched mine to clear cable. I ordered transparent colored acrylic anyway, so its not a big thing for me. Wasn't worth a few week wait for the new black cables. I did have to search for a pic of one with a clear cable though. Mine is #12371 impressions rxd 12/11. I'm not too uptight about late delivery but would like to have it sooner than later.

I got the same email. Mine is #12057 impressions received 6th Dec. BF acrylic.

Mar 4, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #4,098 of 8,377
I would think that it means giving up the black cable. Otherwise they wouldn't have asked us. I would love the super nuts cable but I'm not going to wait a few weeks! Maybe I'll order another one later on.

It seems to me that there are 3 production queues for Roxanne orders running in parallel:
- BF Acrylic Orders
- Non-BF Acrylic Orders
- CF Orders

Therefore the Non-BF Acrylic orders have been shipping a lot faster than the BF Acrylic orders. It makes sense since the customers paid full price, so they get sort of a default rush order. I'm not complaining since mine is almost here, looks like I'll be discharged from the mental hospital soon :)

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #4,099 of 8,377
Where would the pre-orders form CanJam fall in your list?? They were dis-counted also.

Were the BF orders after the product release and there fore not pre-orders?

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #4,100 of 8,377
  Where would the pre-orders form CanJam fall in your list?? They were dis-counted also.

Were the BF orders after the product release and there fore not pre-orders?

Hmmmm, my guess is that the pre-orders from CanJam would be in the same list as the BF Acrylic List, but have priority over the BF orders since they were ordered earlier, so the list becomes:
- Discounted Acrylic Orders (CanJam, BF)
- Non-discounted Acrylic Orders
- CF Orders (From all sources)

Not sure if this is true though, just a speculation. Even within each category the FIFO seems a little iffy.

According to what Angie said I think every single Roxanne order is a pre-order, because they haven't released it to the music industry yet (whatever that means, but I am guessing probably marketing?).

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #4,101 of 8,377
Yeah, I do remember her saying something like that earlier, now that you mention it, about the pre-order status of the product.

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #4,103 of 8,377
  Just got of the phone with JH Audio...
Still delays on the CF case, if you switch to acrylic now, the wait is still 4- 6weeks.
Keeping the CF shell will result in another few months wait... yes still a couple of months and they did not have a definite answer on how many months...

I am seriously going to consider that.

This is absolutely ridiculous. This company is one of the market leaders and not meeting the lowest standards in my book. If my company was treating clients in such a ridiculous way, I would not be prancing a round in shows and festival around the world, but taking care of business. It is more important to address your clients concerns than to be around promoting products you are not viably able to make.

This is the first and last cent JH will ever get from me, and will certainly advise anyone who asks me against dealing with them. Worse purchase experience in my time in this hobby, and I have had some bad experiences.

The only reason I am not cancelling my order is that I do not want to have waited so long for nothing.

And pleaaaase do not tell me it is normal / to be expected / understandable / just a small company / great people / the Grinch's fault. I do care, product is not here and service / communication is lame.

/end of rant (for today).

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:55 PM Post #4,104 of 8,377

This is absolutely ridiculous. This company is one of the market leaders and not meeting the lowest standards in my book. If my company was treating clients in such a ridiculous way, I would not be prancing a round in shows and festival around the world, but taking care of business. It is more important to address your clients concerns than to be around promoting products you are not viably able to make.

This is the first and last cent JH will ever get from me, and will certainly advise anyone who asks me against dealing with them. Worse purchase experience in my time in this hobby, and I have had some bad experiences.

The only reason I am not cancelling my order is that I do not want to have waited so long for nothing.

And pleaaaase do not tell me it is normal / to be expected / understandable / just a small company / great people / the Grinch's fault. I do care, product is not here and service / communication is lame.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i feel the same way but ur just expressing it openly !!!!
should've got the k10's , am sure the difference wouldn't be worlds apart !

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #4,105 of 8,377

I'm new to this hobby so I don't have any bad experiences. But in general, I can't recall a worse purchasing experience anywhere ever. I love this product and have been so excited to have purchased it. All of my excitement is nearly gone. I'm really not sure if this mess could be handle more poorly. Stepping up to the plate with a little information would all but handle this situation. Instead, this festering hostility is doing no one any good. Absolutely sad because it really is a terrific product.

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #4,106 of 8,377
  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i feel the same way but ur just expressing it openly !!!!
should've got the k10's , am sure the difference wouldn't be worlds apart !

The fact that some trusted friends tell me they prefer the K10 (and other CIEMs) over the Roxanne does not make it any easier on me either...

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #4,107 of 8,377
I'm new to this hobby so I don't have any bad experiences. But in general, I can't recall a worse purchasing experience anywhere ever. I love this product and have been so excited to have purchased it. All of my excitement is nearly gone. I'm really not sure if this mess could be handle more poorly. Stepping up to the plate with a little information would all but handle this situation. Instead, this festering hostility is doing no one any good. Absolutely sad because it really is a terrific product.

jh audio [Mod Edit: Don't evade the swear filter] me nicely !!
my first high end ciem, infact first ciem ever , 
i happily ordered during BF thinking they'll ship end november and reach me in a month MAX, 

am ruined thanks to the wait and no information !

Mar 5, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #4,109 of 8,377

The fact that some trusted friends tell me they prefer the K10 (and other CIEMs) over the Roxanne does not make it any easier on me either...

have they compared the two even ?
i actually wish i had ordered the k10's man, 
how much of a diff could there be even if the roxannes are better, 

honestly am still excited for roxannes as they are my first ciem ever , but its just not fair to treat customers who are paying fu*ing 1850$ for CIEMS , where as my mom would be like don't pay more than $100 for ear phones, 

i saved up, borrowed a couple hundred as well, and this is how JH audio is behaving !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back