New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 6, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #2,476 of 8,377

Not sure I understand your question.  Is it related to the AK120?  Or something else? 

If the AK120, nothing I do works ... It locks almost every month after I uploaded new music to internal drive and the only way to fix it is waiting for the battery to drain. I tried resetting it (Power + Next), tried to connect to different computers (PC & Mac), tried to connect directly to the wall,  prayed really heard 
confused_face.gif
, but nothing would bring it back to life.  The screen would be all black and it would not respond to anything.  After the battery would be completely drained (about 2 days), I can plug it to the USB and it will start working and charge like if anything had happened.  This happened three times to me and I narrowed it down to this:  It happens after I've uploaded the music to the internal drive, the scan library runs and I try to shut it down from the "Scan Library Complete" screen.

Perhaps you may have a corrupt sector/address on the internal memory?

I suppose you have already tried reformatting the internal memory?

But, hey... I guess this is best kept to PM or the AK120 thread, rather than here in the Roxanne thread.

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #2,477 of 8,377
Yes my question is about the ak120. Sorry for topic chAnge we can go back to complaining about jh in a min. Lol

First off do not use the internal storage. It must have a bad sector. Second did you try to update firmware. If you did. Down grade software. Reboot and upgrade firmware to new one. Just some thoughts

Al. D

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #2,478 of 8,377
Perdigao. Pm me so all here can go back to broken nuts. We can't stop that just yet. Common some more pics guys .

Just kidding.

Al

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #2,481 of 8,377
Lmao. Great pic. Better than all the other broken nut pics too.

Jan 6, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #2,484 of 8,377
Nope. I was supposed to have mine shipped out around the 3rd of this month (and they'd be there by the 4th), but I think the cable issue probably set them back. It's better this way than dealing with a whole bunch of cable drama.

Jan 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #2,489 of 8,377
Is it "Tendered by FedEx" or JH sent you the tracking directly?

I too ordered on Black Friday. I received my tracking on December 22nd, but the Roxanne has not been shipped yet.

I ordered as soon as they posted on Facebook that the Black Friday sale had started early.  I've enjoyed my JH13 on a nearly daily basis since 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back