New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
May 15, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #5,642 of 8,377
I truly hope that JH is going to give a very direct answer to those guys... I can't stand that kind of arrogant and biased marketing without stating facts... On the other hand, if they are true, I hope the ****storm hits JH.

What would be even better is if they decided to post a video of the manufacture process. It could maybe quell the storm of people getting upset about orders taking so bloody long if they showed us what they have to go through until we have a final product plus it would prove how they were  made & it would also be pretty awesome to watch.

Maybe they should of taken one of the CF orders & filmed the whole process from start to finish with date/time stamps. Who here on this forum wouldn't be interested to see it in action anyway? As long as it didn't reveal any secrets in the process that other companies could use.....

May 15, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #5,644 of 8,377

What would be even better is if they decided to post a video of the manufacture process. It could maybe quell the storm of people getting upset about orders taking so bloody long if they showed us what they have to go through until we have a final product plus it would prove how they were  made & it would also be pretty awesome to watch.

Maybe they should of taken one of the CF orders & filmed the whole process from start to finish with date/time stamps. Who here on this forum wouldn't be interested to see it in action anyway? As long as it didn't reveal any secrets in the process that other companies could use.....

i also wished for this...but probably they wont coz kind its like their special ingredient and they do not want others to copy? lets just wait for a statement from jh on this matter

May 15, 2014 at 8:20 AM Post #5,647 of 8,377
I remember thinking "eh not that ex, only 200 more than my K10", then I heard the full CF price ...

Oh Jaben also carries a German CIEM with switch, that one is 3k SGD ...

Vision Ears VE-6 X Control. S$3,799 for the full duo X1 & X2 switchable modes. S$3,299 for non-switch single mode. Custom IEM version only. I auditioned it before while there. IMO it sounds much better than Roxanne. Big soundstage with very clear/transparent and neutral signature, but a bit too expensive for a CIEM.

May 15, 2014 at 8:43 AM Post #5,648 of 8,377

Vision Ears VE-6 X Control. S$3,799 for the full duo X1 & X2 switchable modes. S$3,299 for non-switch single mode. Custom IEM version only. I auditioned it before while there. IMO it sounds much better than Roxanne. Big soundstage with very clear/transparent and neutral signature, but a bit too expensive for a CIEM.

Where you try them?

May 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #5,651 of 8,377

I know many who like the VE6, personally I find it lacks clarity though. I am personally more agreeable with the FitEar and Roxanne types of sound.

May 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM Post #5,653 of 8,377
I know many who like the VE6, personally I find it lacks clarity though. I am personally more agreeable with the FitEar and Roxanne types of sound.

Roxanne and most of the FitEars series have warmer signatures and more mid/low focused instead of neutral. They are bested suited for contemporary genre with lots of vocal singing and bass instruments especially the Roxanne, but not as good for classical/symphony types of music with lots of complex instruments playing in the background. VE6 is more suited for that with its more neutral signature, but the 1plus2 beats it with better performance at around half its price.

May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #5,655 of 8,377

That ^^ is simply brilliant on so many levels. +1

//TB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back