New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
May 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #5,675 of 8,377
As long as there is willing buyer... There is nothing wrong with $500 for two piece of cf. As it actually made the whole earpiece different from what other is doing... Although the cf wouldn't affect how the ciem sound..

May 17, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #5,676 of 8,377
$500 just for 2 mini pieces of carbon, that's Maddness.

Still not completely sold on the look, either, but that's just a taste thing.  Almost a cf overload to my eyes.  Loved the clear shell and cf faceplate, however!

May 17, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #5,677 of 8,377
Now $500 extra for CF on the roxanne was at first $200 and 20% off on Black friday if I remember it right?
On an earpiece that goes of $1599 it is really not that much IMO.
Bcause it costs extra hours to make them and IMHO Carbon Fibre Rocks :)

The only thing is that the waiting time is longer for the CF Roxannes and it is killing me!

So please if you get your CF Roxannes please post and with your Order #

Mine is 12166 and it was processed 11/30/2013
confused_face.gif

// DJ Hessler
www.djhessler.se

May 17, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #5,678 of 8,377
Now $500 extra for CF on the roxanne was at first $200 and 20% off on Black friday if I remember it right?

The only thing is that the waiting time is longer for the CF Roxannes and it is killing me!

Mine is 12166 and it was processed 11/30/2013:confused_face:

// DJ Hessler
www.djhessler.se

WOW!!! You ordered them in November and you still don't have them.. That's completely unacceptable.if they can't make the product in a timely manner, they shouldn't make them at all. CF isn't all that hard, or all that new.. Good luck...

May 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #5,679 of 8,377

Mine is 12166 and it was processed 11/30/2013
confused_face.gif

// DJ Hessler
www.djhessler.se

I don't really get the fetish with CF. It won't make Roxanne "rock" more compared to Acrylic sonically speaking. Plus, JH can make an acrylic Roxanne look like CF.

WOW!!! You ordered them in November and you still don't have them.. That's completely unacceptable.if they can't make the product in a timely manner, they shouldn't make them at all. CF isn't all that hard, or all that new.. Good luck...

If you say so you should offer your service to JH because they can't seem to get anyone who knows how to work faster with CF like you do.

May 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #5,680 of 8,377
I don't really get the fetish with CF. It won't make Roxanne "rock" more compared to Acrylic sonically speaking. Plus, JH can make an acrylic Roxanne look like CF.

If you say so you should offer your service to JH because they can't seem to get anyone who knows how to work faster with CF like you do.

Your in denial, Putting a few pieces of CF on a CIEM isn't rocket Science. And shouldn't take 6 months. There's other, deeper issues at play.

May 17, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #5,681 of 8,377
Your in denial, Putting a few pieces of CF on a CIEM isn't rocket Science. And shouldn't take 6 months. There's other, deeper issues at play.

Why would I be in denial? I never cared about CF nor understand the process of making them. Since you indicate that you know better, I just made a suggestion that you should offer your services. JH has indicated that it's time consuming and labor intensive for them to manufacture a full CF iems.

FYI had my acrylic Roxanne way back in February which I ordered last BF sale.

May 18, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #5,684 of 8,377

From my understanding from a CF briefcase (the price is at Mid five figures) maker, CF is exceedingly difficult to machine. Considering the parts for Ciems are even smaller, I would imagine it to be even harder.

I am frustrated myself waiting for one, but I won't assume it's easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back