New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Apr 8, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #4,966 of 8,377
AFAIK, none of the clear ones have broken.  That was JH's claim right before mine shipped.

Yup there is no nut problem with the clear cable. I have mine since the 2nd week of Feb. Only problem is the clear cale is not clear anymore, it's turning green. I might get a black cable soon or just spray paint it with black.

Apr 9, 2014 at 1:03 AM Post #4,967 of 8,377
Yup there is no nut problem with the clear cable. I have mine since the 2nd week of Feb. Only problem is the clear cale is not clear anymore, it's turning green. I might get a black cable soon or just spray paint it with black.
Is this a problem with all clear cables, or just cheap cables? I'm trying to get someone to maker a aftermarket cable and kind of wanted clear

That seems awfully fast to be turning green...

Apr 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #4,968 of 8,377
Is this a problem with all clear cables, or just cheap cables? I'm trying to get someone to maker a aftermarket cable and kind of wanted clear

Not sure about other clear cables, but for clear cables supplied by JHAudio, they all do turn green as mentioned in their FAQ. But, just like you said i didn't expect it to turn green so soon.

Apr 9, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #4,971 of 8,377
the more you wait the more you will appreciate them :)

There are limits... I bought them for commuting to my University but it seems that I can not even use them for that for this year any more, that kind off pisses me off.

If I knew it was going to take this long, I would seriously have gone for the Noble K10

Apr 9, 2014 at 3:58 AM Post #4,972 of 8,377
There are limits... I bought them for commuting to my University but it seems that I can not even use them for that for this year any more, that kind off pisses me off.

If I knew it was going to take this long, I would seriously have gone for the Noble K10

have you audition the k10? how is your feeling toward them....if it's comparable to roxanne...mayb you can cancel your order  JH and order a k10..you might still in time to get your k10 :)

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:19 AM Post #4,973 of 8,377
have you audition the k10? how is your feeling toward them....if it's comparable to roxanne...mayb you can cancel your order  JH and order a k10..you might still in time to get your k10 :)

Hmm no I did not hear them but I hear good things about the K10's :) cancelling my order means that I have waited for nothing for so long... So I am nog going to do that as well... If I had known about the delay before I ordered, it would have been a different situation.

Apr 9, 2014 at 7:47 AM Post #4,978 of 8,377
ok. to put some things in perspective for potential buyers. These things sounds fantastic. My JH13's get no head time except when I run/lift now. My wait was about 3 weeks after they received impression. I asked for the acrylic, round metal case and my clear cord has not turned green or even come close yet. They sound so good. every email i sent was polite and they responded to each one timely. If this is going to to be bash on JH thread, the good the company does needs to be shared by members and heard by all as well.

I have zero complaints dating back 4+ years personally and Im sorry for those who are going through a tougher and longer wait for CF/etc. My fit for Roxanne's for the first two/three weeks was not great compared to my13's, but then my ears adjusted to the new molds and the fit is perfect now, perfect. Im glad i waited it out and let my ears adjust to the molds and not the other way around. i actually sent in two sets of impressions as well and let the techs choose the best results. Im thrilled and I hope all of you get to be thrilled soon as well. anyway....positive vibes and smashing sound for all of you...

Apr 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #4,979 of 8,377

Its normal for a cable to oxidize...i also prefer a clear shiny cable so i bought a silver braided cable that looks bright n shiny~:)

Apr 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #4,980 of 8,377
Its normal for a cable to oxidize...i also prefer a clear shiny cable so i bought a silver braided cable that looks bright n shiny~
smily_headphones1.gif

You bought the aftermarket cable for Roxanne? Where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back