New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 12, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #4,384 of 8,377
The clear acrylic ones you can see the dabs of glue that are holding the components in place inside the shell, I though mine had air bubbles at first glance, but in fact it was the glue.

Mar 13, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #4,388 of 8,377
I received an email on Monday they would be shipped out Tuesday morning. As they are being shipped to my vender I will not rec a fed x tracking number. I figure I should have them by Monday . My vender is in NYC and she will call me and email me when they arrive.

Al

Mar 13, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #4,389 of 8,377
<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/loinguyen/13135081123/player/" width="3264" height="2448" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/loinguyen/13135546463/in/photostream/player/" width="5184" height="3456" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/loinguyen/13135577903/in/photostream/player/" width="5184" height="3456" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/loinguyen/13135782434/in/photostream/player/" width="5184" height="3456" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Mar 13, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #4,390 of 8,377
I would be calling them asking for the tracking number if it was me...
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #4,391 of 8,377
I received an email on Monday they would be shipped out Tuesday morning. As they are being shipped to my vender I will not rec a fed x tracking number. I figure I should have them by Monday . My vender is in NYC and she will call me and email me when they arrive.

Al

You're not sleeping in your car at the audiologist office? Lmao!

Where are you exactly? I have relatives in Nyack.

Mar 13, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #4,392 of 8,377
My vender is in NYC. Midtown. July Glick.
I am in queens , ny. Richmond hill or WOODHAVEN.

Angie has been nice , and I figure the girl is made miserable everyday from all of us. So I will email in the morning . Now keep,in mind on Thursday last week I ears told Friday or Monday. On Monday afternoon I was told Tuesday morning. So there appears to be a moving target here. So who knows.

Al

Mar 13, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #4,393 of 8,377
My vender is in NYC. Midtown. July Glick.
I am in queens , ny. Richmond hill or WOODHAVEN.

Angie has been nice , and I figure the girl is made miserable everyday from all of us. So I will email in the morning . Now keep,in mind on Thursday last week I ears told Friday or Monday. On Monday afternoon I was told Tuesday morning. So there appears to be a moving target here. So who knows.

Al

Same here my local audiologist is Julie Glick I have nothing but good things to say about her. She did mention messaging me when she has some Roxanne demos for me to listen to.

Mar 13, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #4,394 of 8,377
Yes good people . I did not need her to buy the Roxanne's . Jh audio had my molds on hand there were just a few months old form another pair . So I just called her up N ordered them. I figured since she is a dealer I would get a reserved pair from her. Boy was I wrong lol . Anyway I emailed her a few times regarding the demo,s . She was cool and answered every time but no demo,s ever appeared. . This whole jh audio thing is a really big issue for them. As I wait here I still feel sorry for them as they must be out of there minds trying to keep up with demand . And having issues with the wires and general manufacturing issues all at once . Jerry must be on Zanies by now. I am sure he is well aware of many people being upset at this. One of the things about this is the reports almost all seem good as for sound . As for a bubble here or there I could well deal with it as long ad the fit is good. And when each of us receives our little jewels we will quickly forget all this whole waiting debacle.
Now I am calm now ohsaa. Now if they are not mailed out wow will I be mad :mad::mad:

Just some thoughts

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back