New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #4,351 of 8,377
Just got my roxanne, and it sounds really wonderwul.

But what worries me is that at the time I got it , I had roxanne played with ipad,
which had been turned to full volume accidentally.

While I turned it off quickly, I'm still worried about whether it did some damage to it,
since it's a new earphone without being burn-in.

Will my worry come true
confused.gif
?

Mar 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #4,352 of 8,377

But what worries me is that at the time I got it , I had roxanne played with ipad,

While I turned it off quickly, I'm still worried about whether it did some damage to it,

Will my worry come true
confused.gif
?

If your ears aren't hurting a lot, then the drivers are just fine. 

Mar 10, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #4,353 of 8,377
It is possible to burn out a driver. But not in a few seconds. Your fine and enjoy. And an iPad only has limited power compared to a real headphone amp as well.

Enjoy them.

Al

Mar 10, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #4,354 of 8,377
You would notice if your drivers were damaged. I think you're fine.

Mar 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #4,355 of 8,377
Mar 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #4,358 of 8,377
  It must be a glitch, but is seems to be way more economic to rent by the night rather than by the week. Even the full month is cheaper than a week... nonetheless, it seems to be worth it... 

price by night is per personn based on 6 persons in the villa. In fact we only rent by the week, with a flat price whatever the number of guests.  

--> Do you want me to organize there a private CanJam ?

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #4,359 of 8,377

Will my worry come true
confused.gif
?

I did that once with my DX100 and my CIEM was broken by it. 

I think you should be fine, because ipad shouldn't put out so much power. Just listen carefully with several songs, as long as there isn't any sort of distortion,  you don't need to worry

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #4,360 of 8,377
Your fine if it was broken you would know by now. Also if both sides sound the same that's good too.

Al

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #4,362 of 8,377
No , I did not email her after last week she was so nice I did not want to bother her. I asked half baked. To email her and ask about him. LMAO. he did not reply yet .

Al

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #4,363 of 8,377
Got this reply yesterday: "
Your order is near completion I will ship with a clear cable but the case should not hold up the order at all.

Thanks,
Angie"

I ordered mine on the last day of black friday. They are CF.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Mar 10, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #4,364 of 8,377
No , I did not email her after last week she was so nice I did not want to bother her. I asked half baked. To email her and ask about him. LMAO. he did not reply yet .

Al

I received 2 emails today. She said mine was in the production oven. It would be ready for shipment "within the next couple of weeks". Even when it's close, it's still forever away.

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #4,365 of 8,377
Sunday ? I did not but she did say it would ship with a clear cable. .
Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back