New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 21, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #3,841 of 8,377
My black cable is still in one piece after 2 weeks 
regular_smile .gif

Feb 21, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #3,842 of 8,377

I don't recall that there was only one pair? At least two or three pairs that are mentioned in this thread.

Still, does not make up for the fact that they are barely making the 1/month quota... This makes me nervous as well.

Edit: Vicious, strangelove and Gmahler already got their CF
smily_headphones1.gif
there is still hope... It's just slow... Very slow.

I think only VZ got the full CF (monitors and case) others have acrylic monitors with CF case. My order was acrylic, It turned out it was delayed because it comes with CF case by default. So I asked them to send me the round case instead and they delivered it 2 weeks ago I couldn't be happier.

My only gripe with JH is, if they informed me of the delay sooner I could have gotten my Roxanne sooner and should have enjoyed it much earlier during my 3 week trip. I never was interested with CF. Instead they will just sit and wait and won't bother unless people complain.

I also got full CF (monitor and case)  
wink_face.gif

Feb 21, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #3,845 of 8,377
  My black cable is still in one piece after 2 weeks 
regular_smile .gif

Maybe you don't use a pipe wrench like the rest of us 
beyersmile.png

I have been with the clear cable for 2 weeks now and it is holding fine.  Went through 3 black cables and they all broke ...

Feb 21, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #3,846 of 8,377
My black cable has had a crack for a week without breaking. I'm sending it back eventually, but waiting until it's unusable.

Feb 21, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #3,847 of 8,377
My CF case was one of the first ones that was shipped and it is full of defects.  With all that is going on, I don't even know if I reach out to them to complain ...

I was hoping that they get their issues corrected and later I would ask for a new/fixed case.  But since this might be 6 months or more, it might be a good idea to get that process started now.

Another option is to just forget and leave it be.  It is just cosmetic anyways ...

Feb 21, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #3,850 of 8,377
I was told mine will be shipped early this week..Looks like it's not gonna happen at all..

Feb 21, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #3,851 of 8,377
My CF case was one of the first ones that was shipped and it is full of defects.  With all that is going on, I don't even know if I reach out to them to complain ...

I was hoping that they get their issues corrected and later I would ask for a new/fixed case.  But since this might be 6 months or more, it might be a good idea to get that process started now.

Another option is to just forget and leave it be.  It is just cosmetic anyways ...
I use the round case more. The CF case is, quite frankly, too large to use for portable.

Feb 21, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #3,853 of 8,377

I was told two weeks ago that it would ship this week.  Asked for an update yesterday and was told it would be early next week.  

They didn't even reply my email yesterday which is what they normally do anyway. Let's see how many "early next week"s are there.

Feb 22, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #3,854 of 8,377
So I was bored at work and decided to count how many days have gone by since I've ordered my Roxannes. I can't believe it's already been 85 days! And I'm not even feeling that anxious...

Now I don't know if I should be though... 
redface.gif

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back