New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #3,241 of 8,377
headwhacker said:
I contacted Angie to ask for my order's ETA (BF oder, acrylic, impression recv on 4th Dec). She said mine will be shipped in the next 10 business days.

That's 2 full weeks and looks like they just started to work on my Roxanne.

That doesn't add up. I ordered on BF and my impressions received on Dec 12, and I have my set already... Weird

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #3,245 of 8,377
Also in reference to the names, since someone seemed to be complaining about them, I actually think they are spot on. I showed my girlfriend the colors in the IEM designer prior to ordering and she picked whitegirl. It seems to me that's actually the trend as most women like everything "off white". Just look at their wedding dresses.

Jan 29, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #3,247 of 8,377
Or it could be that life just isn't fair.

I believe so. After the effort to ship them the impressions as early as I can. I even ask them if it's just the CF case holding off shipping then they just ship it with the circular metal case if they can ship it this week. But no, the estimate is still 2 weeks.

Jan 29, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #3,249 of 8,377
I contacted Angie to ask for my order's ETA (BF oder, acrylic, impression recv on 4th Dec). She said mine will be shipped in the next 10 business days.

That's 2 full weeks and looks like they just started to work on my Roxanne.

My order was BF, acrylic, impressions received on 6th Dec, Order #12057, and I also contacted Angie to ask her for an ETA and this was her reply:

Hello,
Your order is estimated to ship out in the next couple of weeks. 
Thanks,
Angie

Looks like I'm looking at something like 3 weeks? I don't mind waiting a bit more; I just wish that when it finally comes, I don't have to send it back for anything. Keeping my fingers crossed. But looking at how stvc's 2 sets can have such difference in placements to the effect that the sounds are so different, I'm kind of worried.

Jan 29, 2014 at 9:31 AM Post #3,251 of 8,377
I just got off the phone with JH. They had signed for my impressions on Monday, but I didnt recieve any updates via email, so I called to check in. She told me they have so many boxes of impressions that come in daily that it could be a couple of days to even get them logged in the system once they are received. Im planning on a 8-10 week wait (optimist). Sounds like they have alot of monitors to make and are a very busy company. Keep the reviews and pictures coming....

Jan 29, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #3,252 of 8,377
I just asked JH to change my CF order for acrylic in order to get them sooner.  Also asked for a white cable.   

we will see... :) 

Jan 29, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #3,253 of 8,377
I just asked JH to change my CF order for acrylic in order to get them sooner.  Also asked for a white cable.   

I did the same. Also, ordered white cable.

Jan 29, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #3,254 of 8,377

I did the same. Also, ordered white cable.

Guys, get a room!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back