New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #2,649 of 8,377
Oh man... So they are in fact months behind:frowning2: ah well..so be it.

I don't know my official pre-order pecking number but I ordered in early November and my order number is 11601. I did order CF. Judging by the stack of files I saw in Orlando when I ordered, there were maybe 80-100 orders ahead of me. If they are only producing 4 CF each week, we are in for a very, very long wait :frowning2:

Congrats on the new shipping confirmations!!

Jan 14, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #2,654 of 8,377
can any1 plz suggest which dac, dap, and cable i should buy with the roxanne ?? please , i am a newbie in high end audio stuff and i have no clue or understanding of what you people with high understanding and knowledge are talking about .

i simply want the best sounding portable rig , money is not a concern 

i bought the shure se 535 in 2011 and recently bought the e17 fiio after two years cause i didn't know how important and amplifier would be, so u can imagine how low my knowledge is. 

i was thinking of the ak240 but maybe the hm 901 or x5 or zx1, i have no idea

please ur suggestions are most welcome. 

thank u !

Jan 14, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #2,655 of 8,377
can any1 plz suggest which dac, dap, and cable i should buy with the roxanne ?? please , i am a newbie in high end audio stuff and i have no clue or understanding of what you people with high understanding and knowledge are talking about .

i simply want the best sounding portable rig , money is not a concern 

i bought the shure se 535 in 2011 and recently bought the e17 fiio after two years cause i didn't know how important and amplifier would be, so u can imagine how low my knowledge is. 

i was thinking of the ak240 but maybe the hm 901 or x5 or zx1, i have no idea

please ur suggestions are most welcome. 

thank u !

The 240 isnt out yet, but SQ wise I think the 901, followed by the ZX1, then AK120, but that's IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back