New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #2,103 of 8,377
Cool, cool... so two quick questions as I know you want to spend some time with these beauties to produce quality impressions we all so deeply crave... 
smily_headphones1.gif

- Any issues with the CF finish work?  Anything about these seem 'rushed'?
- Negative impressions in the case or generic cut?

Dec 26, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #2,104 of 8,377
  Cool, cool... so two quick questions as I know you want to spend some time with these beauties to produce quality impressions we all so deeply crave... 
smily_headphones1.gif

- Any issues with the CF finish work?  Anything about these seem 'rushed'?
- Negative impressions in the case or generic cut?

CF Finish is looking good actually, there is one bit on the right earpiece that seems like it fell off but I need my macro lens to check later. There are some bubbles in one spot, but doesn't seem rushed...

Negative Impressions :) happily!

About the case: Its big and bulky, and the top is too easy to close, it can snap on your fingers xD

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #2,107 of 8,377
By "negative impressions", I meant in the tray that holds the earpiece - are they shaped from your molds?  Sorry for not being clear.

Yes thats what I meant :)

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #2,109 of 8,377
Are this the final design of the carbon fiber Option? Wondering if the Roxanne wording is default.

Thats the default wording, you can choose to have it or not. And thats my Roxanne

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #2,112 of 8,377
Never mind the wording on the shells

what's the word on how they sound?!  :tongue_smile:

They sound great! But I need a few days for my real impressions, this is honeymoon listening :)

So we have to drop them an email for that? I dun really like to have any wording on the shell. Prefer to have just the flying gal on the faceplate alone.

You can design it as such on your IEM in the JHA website

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #2,113 of 8,377
Those look very nice. Enjoy! Looking forward to your impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back