New Inear Prophile-8
Nov 11, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #91 of 786
Nov 11, 2016 at 5:48 PM Post #93 of 786

@CraftyClown,
Thanks for kind words! I 
P.S. Next time I am in UK, I shall  sign up for Video production seminar with you!!

I like the videos but they do lack Russian ladies.

I don't think Dimitri is interested in the Russian ladies anymore as I see him chasing Catwoman last time I see him...

I like the videos but they do lack Russian ladies.

Especially for you Michael...

Where did you get a photo of my girl?  
Betty Bertha holding a PP8 semi auto.

Nov 11, 2016 at 9:32 PM Post #94 of 786
Nov 12, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #95 of 786

Especially for you Michael...

I didn't say several Russian ladies packed up in one.

I don't think Dimitri is interested in the Russian ladies anymore as I see him chasing Catwoman last time I see him...

this is actually Jude in the catwoman costume. From what I heard.

Guess that's why he/she has a hybrid name of Jude! Head-fier by day in leather ear pads, kinky cat woman by night in tight pvc cat suit!? 

Anyway...

Not sure what Marco's colleague lost or was looking for here?, just hope it was a PP8! 

Nov 14, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #97 of 786
Nov 15, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #99 of 786
You have a parcel coming.
Scheduled Delivery Date:
Thursday, 2016/11/17
This message was sent to you at the request of InEar GmbH & Co. KG to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical parcel may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below.
Shipment Details

INEAR GMBH & CO.KG
Tracking Number:
1Z9EV5710444209453
Ship To:

Nov 19, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #103 of 786

A first few comments.

The outer packaging is quite flimsy and should be improved. Inner packaging is a nice pelican type case. Many many tips are included and quite a few accessories. I will be using RHA tips that are quite similar to the stock silicone tips but a bit more comfortable to me. The stock cable is one of these cheap stock cables. What I don't understand is how they could have downgraded the cable from the SD series! I immediately switched to my crystal cable.

The iem itself has an impressive build, the matte finish is great, the fit is very good for me, as with previous Inear iems.

First impressions is that they sound very good. It tried them with the Lotoo Paw Gold and the Sony WM1Z. No hiss a priori, quite a neutral signature. Nice spacious soundstage, no glaring peak that I heard. Very detailed and revealing. I will not say much more at this stage, good neutral iems take time to really grasp.

I played with the switches, they seem solid and are fairly easy to access. The bass boost is very well implemented, doesn't get too dark or bleed in the mids. Slightly more impact and a bit more subbass as well. The treble boost changes the tonality to slightly more crisp and sharp tones. A bit fatiguing to me, but I do have a hangover today. I surmise I might prefer bass boost or both boosted. Both both switches boosted, you get a more forward and aggressive presentation without having too withdrawn mids.

For the first few days or weeks at least, I will still to the default setting to better grasp, and because it doesn't lack anything to me.

Nov 19, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #105 of 786

A first few comments.

The outer packaging is quite flimsy and should be improved. Inner packaging is a nice pelican type case. Many many tips are included and quite a few accessories. I will be using RHA tips that are quite similar to the stock silicone tips but a bit more comfortable to me. The stock cable is one of these cheap stock cables. What I don't understand is how they could have downgraded the cable from the SD series! I immediately switched to my crystal cable.

The iem itself has an impressive build, the matte finish is great, the fit is very good for me, as with previous Inear iems.

First impressions is that they sound very good. It tried them with the Lotoo Paw Gold and the Sony WM1Z. No hiss a priori, quite a neutral signature. Nice spacious soundstage, no glaring peak that I heard. Very detailed and revealing. I will not say much more at this stage, good neutral iems take time to really grasp.

I played with the switches, they seem solid and are fairly easy to access. The bass boost is very well implemented, doesn't get too dark or bleed in the mids. Slightly more impact and a bit more subbass as well. The treble boost changes the tonality to slightly more crisp and sharp tones. A bit fatiguing to me, but I do have a hangover today. I surmise I might prefer bass boost or both boosted. Both both switches boosted, you get a more forward and aggressive presentation without having too withdrawn mids.

For the first few days or weeks at least, I will still to the default setting to better grasp, and because it doesn't lack anything to me.

Hey Mim - could you let me know what cable you are using here and where to obtain one? It looks very much like a Linum cable (I know it's not) and so I assume is a comfortable fit but without being a mess of tangles every time you pick it up.....

Are you able to provide a link if possible of where to get one?

Thanks
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back