New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo impressions and review thread
Dec 14, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #181 of 376
Has anyone listen to the new Vorzüge Vorzamp Pure II?
I'm very interested in this amp and I'm interested in your opinions.
I contacted the customer service of the company and I was told that this is not a simple upgrade of the Pure but a new circuit that operates in Class A.

Dec 20, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #183 of 376
Has anyone listen to the new Vorzüge Vorzamp Pure II?

I'm very interested in this amp and I'm interested in your opinions.

I contacted the customer service of the company and I was told that this is not a simple upgrade of the Pure but a new circuit that operates in Class A.

I've ordered it.
I will get it soon.
when I receive it, I'll let you know..
I've used quickstep, aha-120..

Dec 20, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #184 of 376
Perfect!
I will wait with impatience.
Meanwhile, for the AK120, I got Alo Audio The International.
I only listened for a few hours and  I think it still needs to burn, but it seems to me a very good amplifier.

Dec 23, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #190 of 376
Hallo.
My name is Ciro and the city of Torino in Italy
(Sorry my English is not very accurate ..)
I bought a Astell & kern Ak120 modification RedWine (RWAK120-S)
How to use headphones of Akg551.
What to choose?
AloAudio RxMkIIIB + or Vorzuge Pure II?
Point out that this system will use ONLY in mobility (train, plane, subway ...)
The headphones Akg551 have a slight deficiency in the low range. For my taste in music is not a defect excessive. The purchase of the amplifier would need to 1) optimize the Ak120 2) to improve the low range.
Thanks

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM Post #191 of 376
Hi neoerasmo! If you need more punch in the low range have you considered the duo?

Dec 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM Post #194 of 376
Can't wait for your take on it! Any first impression?:)

I cannot english well.
My simple impression.

Clear sound, clear highs, solid bass, good sense of hitting, high-resolution, high-output, fast response,
little cold sound type.

I think, simillar corda quickstep. But, better sound!

X3 mod(wm8741,opa627bp), mini cable with van den hul The Integration Hybrid, Fisher Amps FA-4E XB with 7N8P custom cable.

Dec 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #195 of 376
I own the MK3 and the Duo and really enjoy both the Duo is smaller and easier to transport the MK3 is larger but extremely more powerful it will actually make my headphones throb even the HiFiman 400 which the Duo just doesn't have enough power for them With iem's such as Heir 350 or 4's the Duo has fantastic tone and the bass boost sets them in perfect harmonie to my ears with the MK3 you better make certain it is in low gain before it is turned on because the volume at high gain will damage your ears ! I always run my amps thru the Cypher Labs Solo DAC so I have no comparison in use without it my source is IPOD. If I could only own 1 amp it would be the MK3 because of the versatility it is the newer + version which means battery life is better I have heard complaints of some units displaying a noticeable HISS although the one I own is a black background the Duo is the same with no background noise. My playlist is all burned in the lossless format which helps with the dynamics it is mainly full of classic rock and blues I have not tried classical yet but would think both amps would handle it favorably. Vorzuge has a fantastic customer service department very enjoyable to deal with they are without a doubt very much behind their products lately I have submitted questions to ALO and have not recieved responses last year they were very prompt maybe they are overloaded but I do find it disturbing I hope this helps you somewhat in making your decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Back