New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo impressions and review thread
Sep 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #166 of 376
Hello
Greeting from MA
Anyone Attending CANJAM Audio Fest at RMAF Denver Co. Oct 11-13 ?
This event is hosted by JUDE,  (the chief of head-fi).
We will have many amps along including Vorzuge DUO, and many more 
Come and check our Table out. We will have a raffle going on as well on several new items.
We are also looking to send out on tour in USA some of our gear
Anyone interested in being part of the tour, PM me or just reply in this thread.
Looking forward seeing you there
D.T

Oct 7, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #167 of 376
Vorzuge Duo + Venturecraft DD Limited 12V Opa627SM

Oct 8, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #170 of 376

Incredible rig Bootsy1!

This is my combo (Vorzamp hidden beneath the AK):

RWAK100 > Forza IC > Vorzamp Duo --> Pelicase 1010. Perfect fit! Had to remove the rubber lining tho!

Oct 8, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #171 of 376
Bootsy1 has all the gear that I am dreaming to own some day!
gs1000.gif

Anyone coming to CanJam at RMAF in Denver this weekend?
Please do so, you will not regret.
Lots of great gear and Bear in Denver 
Cant wait to Celebrating with you 

Oct 8, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #172 of 376

Bootsy is my man!  he is  among few people in Japan with Tralucent 1plus2 and that is in country where you can get anything from fitear customs just like that....
If you could only speak Japanese and tell people around how much you like Tralucents.(or dislike) preferably the first one of course.
Come to Fujiya Festival at Aoyama on 26th please and meet with Gavin from Tralucent. He should be coming over too.
We will also have few new items for you to compare to, such as Earsonics S-EM6, and possibly Fischer Amps from germany, 

Oct 8, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #174 of 376
Bootsy is my man!  he is  among few people in Japan with Tralucent 1plus2 and that is in country where you can get anything from fitear customs just like that....
If you could only speak Japanese and tell people around how much you like Tralucents.(or dislike) preferably the first one of course.
Come to Fujiya Festival at Aoyama on 26th please and meet with Gavin from Tralucent. He should be coming over too.
We will also have few new items for you to compare to, such as Earsonics S-EM6, and possibly Fischer Amps from germany, 

Hey Dimitri, my Japanese is gettin better :wink:. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Gavin at the show :D.

Nov 28, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #177 of 376
http://vorzuge.com/products/vorzamp/vorzamppure-ii

Prices are starting to get ALO Audio / RSA-ridiculous.

Too bad, at least the 1st gen was a pretty good amp, overpriced but good. Now they fixed the problems with the first gen and bump it up 135 USD.
For what... A gain switch? HAH.

That's just robbing people.

But the AK100 & AK120 are selling so, people will no doubt buy this 2 gen too.

/V

Nov 28, 2013 at 6:45 AM Post #178 of 376
Just trying some new amps to pair with my Tera and Venture Dac. This Sony PHA-2 sounded pretty clean, bass was full, but I wanna try the Vorzuge Pure 2 before I do anything. Prices are going up everywhere, but Vorzuge makes excellent amps. I noticed Musica Acoustics has a Black Friday sale as well, wonder how much that Über costs :p ??

Dec 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #180 of 376
My vorzuge pure v2 will be arriving soon. Hope i like it...

That was the pics taken by the shop. Looks like they have a different packaging from previous version (which is white box i believe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back