New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Nov 29, 2017 at 7:33 AM Post #1,442 of 2,616
Thank you - that's encouraging to some extent. Shipping, I guess, usually takes 10-30 days for me from Asia by surface post. May I ask what supporter/order number you are? I am #221.

#222 posted 23 hrs ago on indiegogo that he received shipping notification to Thailand. #223 is me and I haven't received anything yet. I am waiting painfully...

Nov 29, 2017 at 7:59 AM Post #1,443 of 2,616
#222 posted 23 hrs ago on indiegogo that he received shipping notification to Thailand. #223 is me and I haven't received anything yet. I am waiting painfully...
Thank you. It seems peculiar - I wonder if they are fulfilling orders sequentially? Or perhaps in order by configuration (color, on-board memory, etc.)? What's painful to me is I see a seller or two on eBay with these on offer. What the heck?

Attachments

• eBay.JPG
    eBay.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
Nov 29, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #1,447 of 2,616
Nov 29, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #1,450 of 2,616
I am not a Tidal user because it is not available in my country, but I found such a webpage and I hope it will help you;

https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com...lbums-playlists-for-offline-playback-0180357/

I also am NOT a Tidal user... But Saw this :

16. Download to SD card

If you have a smartphone that allows you to expand the memory, then it's worth saving your offline music to an SD card in order to free-up your phone's memory. Head to Settings and you'll find 'Download Destination' - click on memory card instead of internal.

Read more at https://www.whathifi.com/advice/25-tidal-tips-tricks-and-features#XtK3WIVCV6qTibdm.99

Nov 29, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #1,455 of 2,616
Mine had one installed
Thanks a lot.
Sorry for my layman question again: this is my first Android device ever, I am since ages completely in the Apple ecosystem. I don't have Google store account. Is there any way to install Tidal without it, or is it a must to have one? I have Google e-mail address, is this somehow connected to the Google Store, or I have to open something new?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back