New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Dec 6, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #1,653 of 2,616
okay ive been using the player for awhile, and listening from Spotify, for some song with light intro or acoustics on the left side i would hear some buzzy noise on and off anyone got it? sorry for spamming so much post XD

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #1,654 of 2,616
Not very sure all i did was clicking on the install and this happen

okay doing it now how do i start the installation?

Ah, updating firmware. I haven't done that myself so that screen is new to me for the ap200. Moving the update file to internal storage should fix that, when the system reboots it should automatically ask you if you want to update.

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #1,655 of 2,616
okay ive been using the player for awhile, and listening from Spotify, for some song with light intro or acoustics on the left side i would hear some buzzy noise on and off anyone got it? sorry for spamming so much post XD

I got the same problems when plugging in my IEMs at the beginning. It seems like the plug turns on directly the music player (Onkyo HF player). I had to get into the player turning off and starting the music again. Then the noise is gone...???

Dec 6, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #1,656 of 2,616
Discovered this last night, tried changing head phones but no joy, cannot hear it over a song but its there at the start.

Dec 6, 2017 at 11:50 PM Post #1,659 of 2,616
Thanks a lot, this makes me feel better as I thought my unit was defective.
So 2 key issues remain alive, no offline storage to mSD for third party files and no connectivity with Mojo.

And Hidizs not answering my mails and these posts.

I will be finishing selling this device if next firmware update doesn't fix at least Tidal Offline

Don't get me wrong but I think you need to wait just a little bit? In this thread it has already been written that usb connectivity will be coming with future firmware updates and I am pretty sure tidal issue also will be solved and dew people already git in touch with Hidizs regarding that. So all is going to be good : )

Cheers

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:31 AM Post #1,660 of 2,616
Discovered this last night, tried changing head phones but no joy, cannot hear it over a song but its there at the start.

I'm using JVC FX850. I can notice the noise on other headphones and earbuds such as the apple ones as well, just not as noticeable as with an IEM. The sound randomly switches between high pitch beeps and scratching sounds. It's not noticeable when music is playing normally, but during song transitions or when it's a quiet part of a song, I can hear it. If I pause/turn off the music player, the noise is there for a bit until what appears to be the power on the audio out turning off.

That sounds like the same problem I've been seeing (hearing) on my unit

Dec 7, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #1,663 of 2,616
Dec 7, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #1,665 of 2,616
LRG_DSC01069_1512629766680_zpsh1r7cnf3.jpg

Finally got around to testing the dac in mode and it works perfectly well (pull down menu, select internal to shift to dac in) even with an adapter from micro usb (what the stock cable terminates to) to type c. (yes, I have spotify on the ap200, I'm just testing the dac function)

I'm surprised extreme mode on spotify is 48khz 24 bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back