new headphones
Oct 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #17 of 21
ok might be a few days before they arrive and will burn them in before saying what i think about them.
my opinion can only be possitive because my best headphones are corsair vengeance 1500... so yeah i don't have much experience...

Oct 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #18 of 21
Wait. The Hd598 is open and won't be very useful in a train. I actually kind of liked the HD25 with Eluveitie. 

Oct 20, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #19 of 21
I know that's why i will only use it at home and will use a cheaper pair in the train.
Also my essence stx will only arrive in about 2 months so won't be able to get the best out of them for a while... at least when i get it they will be fully burnt in

Oct 23, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #20 of 21
wow! 
Got it today and all i can say is that it is amazing!!! i don't even have my sound card yet but they still sounds amazing!!! 
I'm so glad i got Them. I'll post some uptades in the upcoming weeks to tell you what i think about them but for now they are absurdly awsome!!! ( at least for me who hasn't heared beter).
Really thanks for the advice!

Nov 4, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #21 of 21
well after using it for a few days all i can say is that this thing is amazing!!! i'm not an audiophile so my "review" is not at all correct or precice but for what i wanted it does a beautiful job at. I'm really glad i bought this. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back