New headphones for 130-160$
Nov 8, 2012 at 1:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

xpboy7

Head-Fier
Hy again guys,
I was here for good comfortable headphones for gaming, and rock music, you recommended for me to take the ATH-AD700 / ATH-A700X.
I live in Israel and the shipping for those (from amazon) is not possible.. so if I wanna buy it I need a company to buy it and then send it to me, which eventually will cost 167$ instead of 109$... is that still the best option for that price?

Regards, Xpboy7

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #2 of 6
I think the AD700 is a good option for rock music and gaming.  Keep in mind it is not a sealed headphone so it may leak some sound out into the environment or let some in.  If that is not an option the ATH-AD700 is a great start.

Nov 8, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #5 of 6
I guess there are a lot of headphones that would have shipping to my area. but I think that the list of recommended models would be quite shorter :p
Open backed headphones would be great but i like headphones a little close.. maybe semi open?

P.s. reattachable cable would be a great plus

Nov 9, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I guess there are a lot of headphones that would have shipping to my area. but I think that the list of recommended models would be quite shorter
tongue.gif

Open backed headphones would be great but i like headphones a little close.. maybe semi open?
P.s. reattachable cable would be a great plus

hmm, Don't know of any semi-open headphones in this pricerange but I bet there are. (semi open is best imo) but.

Ultrasone HFI-680 perhaps for closed

Or if you get open I think the Sennheiser HD518

Users who are viewing this thread

Back