New headphone amplifier from Bryston
Jul 30, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #1,741 of 2,450
  Sure is. Several reviews say it pairs great with the HA-1, so we'll see. Gotta trust my own ears. But great match with the BHA-1 though, I dont think anyone can dispute that.

can you audition the HA-1? Better than buying then...
frown.gif

Jul 30, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #1,742 of 2,450
  True. Again we'll see. Not that I don't believe you, I've read a few reviews saying the same thing, its just everyone has different ears and preferences.

Absolutely. I'm just one voice amidst the rabble, and quite in the minority.

Jul 30, 2015 at 9:56 PM Post #1,744 of 2,450
It's much easier to be an odd distortion. That stands out regardless of the noise.
cool.gif

(wooo so much nerdity in that line)

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #1,745 of 2,450
Hey!!!! No talking ngyu out of selling me his BHA-1 lol @ngyu - I'm sending a driver over now.....

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #1,747 of 2,450

Too early for your impressions of BHA?
oops -- ya haven't received it yet. It's 0630 here, so brain fog...

Lol yeah. My work schedule determined that I can't play with it till Wednesday. Ngyu wanted to A/B the BHA-1 with his new Oppo, so what the heck, better he do that than have it sit at the Post Office for a few days.

So if you'd all just horribly bad-mouth the BHA-1 for the next few days and pimp up the Oppo I'd be really, really grateful....... :wink:

Edit: in fact, mods, can we just lock this thread down for a few days? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #1,748 of 2,450
  Lol yeah. My work schedule determined that I can't play with it till Wednesday. Ngyu wanted to A/B the BHA-1 with his new Oppo, so what the heck, better he do that than have it sit at the Post Office for a few days.

So if you'd all just horribly bad-mouth the BHA-1 for the next few days and pimp up the Oppo I'd be really, really grateful....... :wink:

Could be fatal (for you) -- after ngyu hears it A/B'ed, he may kick himself and decide to keep it.....
eek.gif

just kidding --- long WE comin' here.

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #1,749 of 2,450

Could be fatal (for you) -- after ngyu hears it A/B'ed, he may kick himself and decide to keep it.....
eek.gif

just kidding --- long WE comin' here.

Longer for me waiting for it lol. I'm googling hit squads now in case the Oppo sucks :wink:

He can't back out now: I've changed my sig!

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #1,751 of 2,450
  That would be blasphemous. It would mean eternal damnation for us Brystonatholics.

No choice then.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER SHIPPING NOTICE! Please direct all posts to the Oppo HA-1 thread. 
ph34r.gif

Edit: Pastel-birdy-thingie-avatars especially!!!!!

Jul 31, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #1,753 of 2,450

Users who are viewing this thread

Back