New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #691 of 1,792
I thought that spammer was ejected yesterday after posting the same message with different titles in his own thread..........

Apr 29, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #693 of 1,792
Cant even like a comment ERROR UNDEFINED adding quotes ERROR UNDEFINED . ive had it

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #696 of 1,792
Believe I've got the hang of the layout, really not that different from the previous but probably best to come back in week or so, hopefully we'll have advanced search or at least searching within a thread and subscribed (watched) threads readily listed on whatever active page one is on. And yes I've noticed a huge drop of activity on previous subscribed threads...except this one..lol..

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #697 of 1,792
I can't do anything besides post on threads. Anything else I do prompts a security warning asking me to go back, refresh and try again (with no success)

Is there something wrong with my account?

Can anyone help?

@Hisoundfi if your errors are anything like this: https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/new-head-fi-update.845500/page-41#post-13458203

I believe these issues only show up if you're using the mobile version of the site. If possible try to use the desktop version until they get the issues sorted.

To switch to the desktop version, open the mobile menu from the top-right and you'll see "Switch to desktop theme" at the bottom:

As previously confirmed all pics from FS forum have disappeared. Try to add another, it doesn't work. Are there any limitations to file size and format now?
It keeps giving an error message during upload of these.

If the error refers to security issue, and you're using the mobile site, try switching to desktop version as shown above.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #698 of 1,792
Although custom titles are back, they replace ranks (such as Headphoneus Supremus) instead of being listed in addition to them. I guess it's a formatting issue now.

Whatever I do I seem unable to change my avatar?

Oh nevermind, it worked somehow ^^

Before, I got an error. Now, it acts like it uploads it, but it doesn't, and no changes are made.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #699 of 1,792
My custom title is back...but my Headphoneus Supremus rank is no longer displayed.

Before, I got an error. Now, it acts like it uploads it, but it doesn't, and no changes are made.
But your avatar has changed (Or my mind is playing tricks on me, it was another anime-picture yesterday, right?):ok_hand:

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:53 PM Post #702 of 1,792
I have to say the mobile version looks a lot more usable to me, however the quote feature doesn't seem to work on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back