New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #676 of 1,792
I love the Wizard's custom designs but the ad takes up 1/3 of the page width... that's a bit too much... Mobile is still a mess too, can't search, can't quote and apparently it's still unsecure on mobile? Says secure on my desktop but not my mobile which I found a bit odd. It's better than day 1 at least... Hope you guys can work out the bugs soon!

Apr 29, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #679 of 1,792
Yeah i haven't used head fi at all since the update. I wonder how much traffic they lost post-update? The best way to fix this is to revert back to the original style imo, which there was nothing wrong with.

Apr 29, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #681 of 1,792
Yeah i haven't used head fi at all since the update. I wonder how much traffic they lost post-update? The best way to fix this is to revert back to the original style imo, which there was nothing wrong with.
As has been stated several times it's not possible to go back to the Huddler platform so there will not be a rollback. Give it another week or so and I'm sure most of the functionality will be back. Sadly though the ads are here to stay.

Apr 29, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #685 of 1,792
All of this was just a nightmare, will return to sleep one week and come back and old headfi site will be back, all will be okay son, all will be okay.

Apr 29, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #686 of 1,792
umm. why am I formally known as Male? Formerly known as oleWhiskey, bwrian, Male. ((Male))??

haha. why does my profile have Male at the very bottom? makes no sense. Is that from the site template. you all used and just forgot to take that off? LOL. I think its funny its on there but others may not care for that little Easter egg

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #689 of 1,792
Looks OK to me......

SPAMALOT.jpg

Apr 29, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #690 of 1,792
I cant be bothered to try and figure out this new format...either I will get used to it,or not.
However if im in need of Black Magic Love Spells in Kalkutta im covered,so I have that going for me:ksc75smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back