New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Dec 10, 2013 at 3:10 AM Post #468 of 4,065
Since so far there's no on who could answer that I will.
Music Two is basically an upgrade of Music One. Both share the same sound signature with Music Two having slightly more bass with even slightly longer notes' decay. Bass is still very controlled, but additional woofer does its job in providing better bass presence. It you read |joker|'s review of Music One you might have noticed that joker said Music One's bass in not a competitor for higher end IEMs - which of course is somehow true since single fullrange armature will have trouble squeezing out bass depth of say dual dedicated woofer. Music Two with vented woofer takes the bass up a nothc. Music Two also has more intimate mids that still offers similar brightness and details. Music Two has more highs comparing to Music One, however highs typically for Music series are non fatiguing. What Music Two gains is more realistic high-hats and cymbals' sound.
Improvement is also noticeable in resolution, soundstage and 3D effect.

Hope that helps you a bit more.
(Details on the website will be updated with the new layout - aim is to finish it in December)

If I'm reading this right, the Music Two has the same sound in the mids, albeit more detailed and refined, more bass presence and extension, and more treble crispness, extension and presence. So it's the same general idea of a lush, musical iem as the Music One, but more fully realized and technically capable. Am I right?

Dec 10, 2013 at 4:05 AM Post #469 of 4,065
  How long is the pre-order period for the Music Two going to last?

mid-Jan

argh.....the music two...must resist. Still waiting for my Pro330 to come back, miss its SQ.

Sending back this week. Pro330v2 this time :)

If I'm reading this right, the Music Two has the same sound in the mids, albeit more detailed and refined, more bass presence and extension, and more treble crispness, extension and presence. So it's the same general idea of a lush, musical iem as the Music One, but more fully realized and technically capable. Am I right?

Couldnt say it better. 100% correct sir :)

Dec 10, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #470 of 4,065
damn it, i want the harmony too! but taxes, christmas, food....crap, hell!

deadhorse.gif

Dec 10, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #473 of 4,065
Kidneys. Who needs two?

hmmmm considering it.....first thing you find on google! Quote: "Crisis? Crisis is running over the planet, but you've got a chance! The cost of a human kidney is $70-80K and it could be enough to pay all your debts, credits and much more. You can help yourself right now: just sell your kidney. Hurry up!"

Teeeempting.........

Dec 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #475 of 4,065
Hahaha. Yes it is!

Anyway, congrats to those who are on the waiting list, you couldn't have made a better choice!

Dec 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #476 of 4,065
Considering my earprints arrive in Poland this week, when could I hope have in my ears those pretty Music Two ? :)

Dec 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #477 of 4,065
Any particular DAP/portable amp you would recommend for your IEMs, Piotr? I have a Fuze and FiiO E6 but suspect they would be insufficient :p

Dec 11, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #478 of 4,065
I've been using my Fiio X3 for driving the Pro330, but i've also tested both my Sansa Clip Zip and Sansa Fuze+, and they both drive the Pro330 without problems. I will say the X3 does a better job, but the two others are not doing a bad job :wink:

Dec 11, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #480 of 4,065
I used a fiio11 with my ak100 and pro330. I now dropped the amp, too much interference noise (statics), and I'm surprised how good it sounds without the amp. Possibly better with a high end amp, but until then it's quite sufficient.

If you use the personnel SQ you'll have a great sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back