New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Dec 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #451 of 4,065
One more:

Just a reminder.
Custom Art is on Holiday break from 20th December 2013 till 6th January 2014.
Order accepted after 10th Dec will be fulfilled after the brake.

Amazing, the man wants a vacation as if making CIEMs for us isn't more important than fun, family, women and sundry other things!  Who'd believe it.
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #452 of 4,065
Earprints send for Music Two :) very impatient to ear them ! And then an Harmony pair for me please :)

Dec 8, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #453 of 4,065
  Earprints send for Music Two
smily_headphones1.gif
very impatient to ear them ! And then an Harmony pair for me please
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice! Congrats!

Regarding silicone shell quality, from Joker's thread:
  Sure, in short, Noble >= Custom Art >> Spiral Ear > Sensaphonics  
The Noble has the advantage of using acrylic faceplaces so you can't see the silicone artifacts so well, plus you get artwork and all that. Even ignoring that the quality is still excellent - not as clear as acrylic, obviously, but pretty transparent and with no visible bubbles or other imperfections. Finish is fairly smooth, not grooved or rough. The Custom Art is much the same except no acrylic faceplates. The clear parts of my Music One are actually a little "clearer" than the Noble but it's not a big difference.

The SE 3-way Reference has some roughness to the finish and feels a little more "rubbery" at first. This goes away over time. No bubbles that I can see but it's a dark shell. The Sensaphonics have some bubbles, etc, and aren't as transparent as the Music One or Noble.

Looks like Joker considers CustomArt's shells on par with the silicone shells from Noble, and significantly better than both Spiral and Sensaphonics. At the same time, Joker's pair of Music One are from the "State of Art" series, so they'll be better-looking than the regular ones.

Dec 9, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #454 of 4,065

Unfortunately tomscy is right, as a MOT I cannot do that as it would be considered as advertising. Maybe friends here will be able to somehow "copy" news from FB and post them in this thread in future?

Oh, my bad Peter please forgive me. I forgot that completely. I will try to find a way what can I do, maybe open a stupid FB account just to follow audiophile gear producers
happy_face1.gif

Dec 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM Post #461 of 4,065
I'm in for the newsletter ! You already have my email Piotr !

Pretty excited about the Harmony, damn if it's as good as the top tier CIEM that cost almost twice the price ! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Pictures on FB are the only solution I find to be patient
rolleyes.gif
like a child, Christmas is soon !

Dec 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #465 of 4,065
  What is "the Harmony?"
I cna see no referenec on Face Book or on website or in this forum to an announcement of anything called Harmony.

it will be the next Flagship starting at 3000 PLN, you will be able to order it next month, i will order it too,

atm its under tuning and test till Peter get convinced with the sound, although the prototype sound so magical already XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back