New BA IEMs from Brainwavz?
Aug 26, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #31 of 187
  Well I like the cable that comes with the Tennmak Pro. Feels very durable but is also pliable and tangle resistant. The memory wire is perfect too - actually it's not a wire, just a plastic sheath over the cable.

Not tried them but they look okay just never been a fan of memory wire although these look a damn sight better. 

Sep 10, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #32 of 187
Just to share that I brought back my Colorfly C3 and Brainwavz B2 last night .... now listening to Avishai Cohen (on a Black Horse) - just wonderfully balanced with sparkly highs, well defined, tight articulated bass, clear and clean mids ... crisp and detailed without sounding harsh or sibilant ... and with surprising 'airyness' and separation of instruments .... great match! (Even with the slight bass roll-off from the C3 - very minor though) 
I Already dread the B2's demise one day -- hopefully far in the future :wink:   -- hope to find a similar sq and signature in the new Brainwavz range ....
Any news when they will come out?

Oct 13, 2016 at 11:34 PM Post #33 of 187

Looks sweet! Memory wire or other approach for the over ear section??

No not at all just remember they are watching for some constructive posts and after speaking to the team they weren't set on the cable demoded on the prototype.

If they decide not to go with a non removable cable which seems to be the case just wondering what kind of cable people would like to see. Personally I was a fan of the one used on the Dunu 2000 not too stiff or thin maybe just a touch on the heavy side but not really a big deal.

Are you saying these have a detachable cable?

The new B series line is still in the oven but nearing ready to be released. At Canjam London show we did ask people who tried the new B series earphones for their feedback, especially on the cable. Over the years we've tried quite a few different styles of cable and got a lot of varied feedback, but one feedback was almost always, at the end of the day no matter how fancy a cable was, users wanted a durable cable that produced the least amount of microphonics. To that end, our normal plain cable tends to best fit these needs, although we are testing another new type of braided cable, there is a good change we will go with plain and simple on this one. Keep in mind, how the cable looks on the outside, matters less than the quality of the cabling inside, needless to say, we are using a higher grade OFC copper cabling for all of our B series range.

We are skipping with detachable cable for this time, we will be moving to detachable down the road but maybe not till late 2017.

Just to share that I brought back my Colorfly C3 and Brainwavz B2 last night .... now listening to Avishai Cohen (on a Black Horse) - just wonderfully balanced with sparkly highs, well defined, tight articulated bass, clear and clean mids ... crisp and detailed without sounding harsh or sibilant ... and with surprising 'airyness' and separation of instruments .... great match! (Even with the slight bass roll-off from the C3 - very minor though) 
I Already dread the B2's demise one day -- hopefully far in the future :wink:   -- hope to find a similar sq and signature in the new Brainwavz range ....
Any news when they will come out?

I loved our B2, they were great, but the new B200 dual armature earphones are just an entire class above, take the B2 with all its pros and without the cons, you then have an idea where the B200 sit. The other two models in the B series, the B50 and B150 are single armature, both lovely sounding but targeting different sound signatures and price points. All three models will share the same housing design.

We are also proud to say and confirm our commitment to using the best and working with the best, all our drivers are produced by Knowles and tuned to our specs, we're not using any of the less reliable China made BA that are flooding the market recently.

Oct 14, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #34 of 187
We are also proud to say and confirm our commitment to using the best and working with the best, all our drivers are produced by Knowles and tuned to our specs, we're not using any of the less reliable China made BA that are flooding the market recently.

The B200 looks super sweet.
Does the B200 use two single BAs? The B2 (AFAIK) used a TWFK.

Oct 28, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #37 of 187

The B200 looks super sweet.
Does the B200 use two single BAs? The B2 (AFAIK) used a TWFK.

The B200 will use two single BA, tweeter and woofer design. We are working on a revised B2, this time we're tweeking the TWFK speaker a little :wink:

So in addition to the B200, B150 and B100, there will be a revival of the B2 in the (foreseeable) future? That's awesome!

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #39 of 187
  I have received one the one of the B150 or B100 units (can't idnetify which)  :) Cant wait to try it! 

Nice! Mine is scheduled to arrive on Monday :D Hoping it's good! Looking forward to your impressions. 
beerchug.gif

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #41 of 187
What's going on? 
blink.gif
I haven't seen any emails or info. Where are these coming from?

Nov 25, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #44 of 187
beerchug.gif

Bring 'em on! Had at least one of those before though they wanted feedback before final physical changes just to evaluate if they were going forward with it, IIRC, and not to review that one.

Nov 28, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #45 of 187
I´m still waiting on my pair to arrive. I know which one I´m getting though as they told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back