New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Feb 18, 2019 at 8:53 AM Post #107 of 2,819
Will the gsx mini have enough power to drive the lcd4?
Yes, yes, it will. I was listening to the Susvara out of the GSX-mini at Canjam and it was amazing!.

Feb 18, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #111 of 2,819
Tell us something more come on! Did you try other hps? :)
No, that's the only headphone I was interested in purchasing next, so I listened to it on the GSX-mini and the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge was the dac and the headphone used the Kimber copper balanced plug. The music was amazing! out of the head experience, the Susvaras sounded so smooth that I could've laid back and taken a nap. I think to my ears it rivaled the Electrostatic setups.

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #116 of 2,819
Well i have a verite and it sounds good on my nfb28.38 but i want to upgrade my amp and dac to get more out of the verite. Im also about to buy a hd800S. Bc i love it

28.38 is a great amp/dac. I think you should spend a lot of cash to get something really better in terms of clarity, neutrality adn separation... Why do you want to change?

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #119 of 2,819
A dna stratus amp seens great but....me and tubes idk. I know nothing about them. And i like the convenience of SS

Idem.. But i wanted to try an otl and ordered a feliks espressivo mk2, not so expensive ,just to toe tip in the vast sea of tube madness. But i want to stick with a top ss... Btw if you are in the market for a new dac, one of my friends keep saying that the auralic vega deserves a chance.. He says it is the best he had ever tried

Feb 21, 2019 at 9:20 AM Post #120 of 2,819
Running my Mini-Dynalo into my Stax KG-T2 from a Phono Turntable now. So the Mini-Dynalo or Mini-GSX is acting as a preamp.

Excellent piece of equipment! So versatile that it can act as a preamp or headphones amp, and superbly sounding
E85F669E-9910-463A-9A8B-9BCF3E71E23D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back