1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by Rhamnetin, Jul 8, 2018.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. Icenine2
    I've scoured it and found nada so far

2. PeteSTRADAMUS
    Yes, yes, it will. I was listening to the Susvara out of the GSX-mini at Canjam and it was amazing!.

3. Mrstump5
    I'm in the air between the gsx mini, he9, or ragnorok 2. I can't make up my mind! Ugh

4. lentoviolento
    Audio gd and rag are too big and they consume too much power for my taste. If i will have the cash i am in for the gsx that is a pretty little beast.

5. lentoviolento
    Tell us something more come on! Did you try other hps? :)

6. PeteSTRADAMUS
    No, that's the only headphone I was interested in purchasing next, so I listened to it on the GSX-mini and the Mytek Brooklyn Bridge was the dac and the headphone used the Kimber copper balanced plug. The music was amazing! out of the head experience, the Susvaras sounded so smooth that I could've laid back and taken a nap. I think to my ears it rivaled the Electrostatic setups.

7. lentoviolento
    Mytek and Susvara are way out of my league. I hope it would sound good even with my zmf and cheap dacs

8. Mrstump5
    Do you guys think an hd800S paired with gsx mini and yggy2 will be too bright? Also a zmf verite

9. lentoviolento
    I am curious too about the verite since i pre ordered one... But at this point, who knows?

10. Mrstump5
    Well i have a verite and it sounds good on my nfb28.38 but i want to upgrade my amp and dac to get more out of the verite. Im also about to buy a hd800S. Bc i love it

11. lentoviolento
    28.38 is a great amp/dac. I think you should spend a lot of cash to get something really better in terms of clarity, neutrality adn separation... Why do you want to change?

12. Mrstump5
    A better dac like the yggy2. I want more depth and width. Also more detail and resolution. So i think I'll probably go gsx mini and yggy2.

Icenine2 likes this.
  13. Mrstump5
    A dna stratus amp seens great but....me and tubes idk. I know nothing about them. And i like the convenience of SS

14. lentoviolento
    Idem.. But i wanted to try an otl and ordered a feliks espressivo mk2, not so expensive ,just to toe tip in the vast sea of tube madness. But i want to stick with a top ss... Btw if you are in the market for a new dac, one of my friends keep saying that the auralic vega deserves a chance.. He says it is the best he had ever tried

15. Whitigir
    Running my Mini-Dynalo into my Stax KG-T2 from a Phono Turntable now. So the Mini-Dynalo or Mini-GSX is acting as a preamp.

Excellent piece of equipment! So versatile that it can act as a preamp or headphones amp, and superbly sounding
    E85F669E-9910-463A-9A8B-9BCF3E71E23D.jpeg

PeteSTRADAMUS likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last