New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Sep 6, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #1,607 of 2,819
Beautiful Mini RED for sale - 10hrs of use!!!
IMG_0609.jpeg

Sep 7, 2020 at 7:16 PM Post #1,609 of 2,819
hi, it is Hart Audio Cables.... you get to mix and match XLR or SE... you just need to replace the end of the cable with a different one.
I find them super nice, sound good, very low cable noise and a good price.
I changed my mind about selling it. I also have a tube amp which sounds EXACTLY the same as the Mini... so I first though about selling the Mini since it was redundant.... but at the end I put the tube amp for sale.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020 at 10:41 PM Post #1,610 of 2,819
hi, it is Hart Audio Cables.... you get to mix and match XLR or SE... you just need to replace the end of the cable with a different one.
I changed my mind about selling it. I also have a tube amp which sounds EXACTLY the same as the Mini... so I first though about selling the Mini since it was redundant.... but at the end I put the tube amp for sale.
What tube amp?

Sep 7, 2020 at 11:03 PM Post #1,611 of 2,819
Yeah, a transformer coupled tube amp with clean tubes will sound very similar. Had the same experience with the RNHP and Liquid Platinum.

Sep 8, 2020 at 5:39 PM Post #1,612 of 2,819
Yeah, a transformer coupled tube amp with clean tubes will sound very similar. Had the same experience with the RNHP and Liquid Platinum.
Yeap!!! I had those 2 as well, they did sound very similar.

Sep 11, 2020 at 12:12 AM Post #1,613 of 2,819
Guys,

I will be honest with you. I wasn't a happy chap due to the delays with the shipment, but man, I have to rectify things here. When shipped, it was blazing fast and in the next day it was at my door.

In addition to that, what a work of art this amp is! This is what I wrote as a review for it and I mean every word of it.

"I am a very skeptical person and something to impress me, specially in the audio hobby, it has to be exceptional. Oh, my, god. This is an impressive work of art. I have to say it is worth every single penny of its price. It made my already sounding Abyss Diana headphone sound more detailed, airer and separated, with a dynamic range I have never heard before. When matching it with an RME ADI-DAC FS, it blew my mind. The sound it is cable of outputting just amazes me every time I turn it on, making me smile and enjoying my beloved music on a much deeper level.

Believe me. With this product you don't need many reviews, you just need to listen to it and fall in love at the first minute."

Congratulations @justin w. ! You have got a wide smile customer that will most certainly come back for more! :)

Sep 11, 2020 at 2:47 AM Post #1,614 of 2,819
Can anyone elaborate on how well Mini pairs with Mytek Brooklyn Dac+/Bridge please? I have been able to find only very short descriptions.

Second question: did anyone had a chance to do a/b testing with Mcintosh MHA100 or MHA150 amp section?

Sep 11, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #1,615 of 2,819
Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #1,617 of 2,819
Just ordered a GSX-mini with Alps pot. Sooo excited. Can anyone shed some light on how it pairs with zmf Auteur and VC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back