New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Oct 8, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #317 of 517
Quote:
Same release time as Beats Executive. Hum.... Which to get.

Simple... the Tiesto.  Chances are it's going to be nearly impossible to get a Tiesto review unit, so that's the one you're gonna have to buy.

Oct 17, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #318 of 517
I really hope these are good.
I'm looking forward to reviews on them.

I really don't think Tiesto would sell out on audio quality or comfort when it comes to the 267's. I mean he will be using them himself for years to come. He wouldn't stop using them would he? That would probably send the wrong message.
I'm sure they will be good though. I'm sure there will be cheaper headphones that produce the same audio quality, but I have no doubt in my mind the audio quality will still be professional quality.

I'm also not a fan of the way they look. 

Oct 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #321 of 517
Any first impressions???

I don't think anybody even has them already. but yeah i'm also waiting for first impressions.

Oct 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #322 of 517
A not-so-positive review of the Beats Executive popped up on the forum just recently. 

Oct 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #329 of 517
From what I've heard, the Quincy Jones line wasn't bad - so I doubt this will be bad. I'm also hoping it wont be, as I plan on at least testing a pair.

Yes, Q702 is not bad but I don't think rebranding of the already successful K701 counts. :)

Oct 19, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #330 of 517
Since the M-100 will be used as my audiophile headphone, I am looking for great sounding bass cannons, so my hope is that the K267 can fill that role.  I plan to compare this to the Ultrasone Signature DJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back