New AKG Headphones "By Tiësto"
Apr 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #47 of 517
If you have not heard of Deadmau5 yet please listen to this musical orgasm from start to finish the build and drop is just genius 

Apr 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #54 of 517
Quote:
Drops at 2:52 the build is what its all about though

Can you please put what you need to say in one or two posts? It's completely unncessary.

Also, Deadmau5 is the most boring artist I've ever listened to. His music doesn't go anywhere, it's like he's just repeating the same 8 bars over and over again with slight variations in each. Not to mention he's a total ****** in real life.

But then again, I'd expect this from a 'Feed Me' fan.

Apr 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM Post #55 of 517
Ooh fiesty bro honestly im not a huge feed me fan I just really like his logo and how it looks as an avatar don't know why you got all hot about it though you act like deadmau5 boned your girl or something. Id say i'm more of a Knife Party and Rusko type of guy but as long as the drops are tight and the bass is right i/m not a one artist kind of guy.But remove the twig from your ass i'm a nice guy, pissed about my post? well look away Scottie. 

Apr 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #59 of 517
I dont know why everyone is having a hissie fit, just because akg teamed up with a dj dose not mean it will be bad,at least akg is a good audio company that has some substance behind there name and they are not monster or whatever that only started making bad headphones a few years ago so dont judge them until you try them

Apr 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #60 of 517

Quote:
It's a 10 minute song! Where do those happen?

LOL the song is like a story and to put it in perspective it's the last song on the album and it's on a mix cd so this song actually sounds far better when listening from start to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back