need to learn "grinding"
Nov 27, 2004 at 2:48 AM Post #32 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
yea...im only 13.......and yes it's a school dance...but this is also for another dance at our community center which is prolly the same week.....but no....i cant drink....and i kno....no ptiching a tent....and yea...she'd prolly slap the hell outta me

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha... my God. Head-Fi needs a "Comedy Goldmine" thread archive. I'd nominate this thread in a heartbeat.

edit: FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JUST A TROLL

Nov 27, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #33 of 91
Wow girls know how to grind at 13 now?
plainface.gif
But anyways have fun and grind like you mean it, grind like you never grind before, and have fun!

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:00 AM Post #34 of 91
Great thread, and welcome to my life in the West Indies! What follows is (as best as I can recall) a word for word conversation that I overheard at a club last weekend:

Man says to woman, "Is mi you alook?" followed by something inaudible, followed by "Is mi?" (very loudly, to get her attention).

Woman says to man, "No mon, mi wan you frien' deh, mi wan ihm fi wine an grine..." (as she motions with a curled finger for me to approach her).

Man says to woman, "Is di white bwoy you wan fi grine?" (he's buckled over, laughing hyterically as though she can't be serious).

Woman says to man, "Yes mi bredder, is ihm mi a wan!"

Without saying a word, I look at my Jamaican pal, shrug my shoulders, and go "dance" with the girl, and let me tell you, she put on "one piece of grind" as they say. True story.

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:03 AM Post #36 of 91
yes......this gurl knows how to grind...and she's 13.....ill grind it like i mean it...after she teaches me how to grind...ill grind the hell outta her...so to speak......or maybe she'll grind the hell outta me....prolly....lol....

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #37 of 91
Wha?!? Mi a galiss for true! Nuff respect.

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:05 AM Post #38 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
yes......this gurl knows how to grind...and she's 13.....ill grind it like i mean it...after she teaches me how to grind...ill grind the hell outta her...so to speak......or maybe she'll grind the hell outta me....prolly....lol....

Make sure you remember to use a sharpened axe, use TWO plastic bags (for durability), and dig a deep hole! Remember, it isn't a crime if you aren't caught!

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:07 AM Post #39 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
Make sure you remember to use a sharpened axe, use TWO plastic bags (for durability), and dig a deep hole! Remember, it isn't a crime if you aren't caught!

Mods!!! Mods!!! Move this puppy to Outside before it's locked, deleted, and wiped clean, and somebody gets sent to the penalty box for high sticking!

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:09 AM Post #40 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Mods!!! Mods!!! Move this puppy to Outside before it's locked, deleted, and wiped clean, and somebody gets sent to the penalty box for high sticking!

Hell, if I'm gonna get banned again, I think this is the thread that should mark my epitaph. I hate you, CompDude.

- Chris

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:15 AM Post #41 of 91
oh that's nice.....lol.....din't think this thread would turn into this deep of a discussion....but plz move at will.....as i want to keep it goin.....and dont wana get banned....
biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 3:25 AM Post #44 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
When you go camping, one of the first things you need to do is pitch a tent..

And this isn't camping, so no pitching a tent.
tongue.gif

edit - to confuse the issue - some girls enjoy camping. Others will slap you.

ROFLMAO

Honest advice, don't try too hard, let her show you. She already knows that you don't know how and she wants to show you. Just be lighthearted about it and be prepared to laugh at yourself if you screw up.

The thing is, the grinding style has many (small) variations (sometimes the guy does almost nothing others he's just as active in it as the girl) and you don't want to go into this (not already being a good dancer) trying to do one style with her doing a different something else. It'll just be akward, don't do it.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back