need to learn "grinding"
Nov 28, 2004 at 1:44 AM Post #76 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
whoa......never thought of that SportaJoe......thx for that......im guna do that today...or 2morro....hopefully we will practise b4 the dance....which would be awesome

Uh...I think SportaJoe was joking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
This is classic. I got a piece of macaroni lodged in my nose I laughed so hard.

Just remember whose daughter is going to be doing this with frat boy in NYC.

Nov 28, 2004 at 1:46 AM Post #77 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
bangraman.....explain "just don't dance like a white dude"....does it mean if ur white don't grind???lol....or is there some kind of dance taht white ppl do that make them look stupid?

Link us a video of your performance. I'll give you my definitive verdict.

To be more to the point, it's sort of a difference in attitude. I'm stereotyping here so don't hold up the race card, but you know the move that R&B singers do often in videos when they're perching up high somewhere, and they flip the backs of their coats to make it stream out behind them and then hold up their arms? When black R&B singers do it, that looks pretty heroic. When white guys do it, it looks like they're trying to get rid of a particularly deadly fart.

Nov 28, 2004 at 2:32 AM Post #79 of 91
OMG! This thread is so wrong on many levels, but it's hilarious! It's sad to see how corrupt people have become even down to the age of 13, but it's so funny to see them pubertizing at the same time! LMAO!

Nov 28, 2004 at 4:16 AM Post #80 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
it looks like they're trying to get rid of a particularly deadly fart.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...my friends let terrible ones sometimes, great stuff.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 28, 2004 at 5:47 AM Post #82 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by neueziel
Hey if you guys were 13 and a girl wanted to grind w/you I'm sure you'd wanna know how to make the most out of it.

Yeah, but 16-18 year olds don't know their butt from a hole in the ground...much less 13 year olds. I for one think it's disturbing that 13 year olds are grinding and that it may lead to promiscuous behavior. Sorry if I'm not taking this as lightheartedly as some of you, but I have a son and I definitely wouldn't want him doing any grinding at 13 years of age, much less thinking about or engaging in sexual activity... Am I being a prude, or am I just not willing to accept how the world is nowadays?

Nov 28, 2004 at 5:54 AM Post #83 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imyourzero
Am I being a prude, or am I just not willing to accept how the world is nowadays?

The world has changed. These days, by age 14, oral sex is considered normative behavior.

Nov 28, 2004 at 6:09 AM Post #86 of 91
Quote:

I'm stereotyping here so don't hold up the race card, but you know the move that R&B singers do often in videos when they're perching up high somewhere, and they flip the backs of their coats to make it stream out behind them and then hold up their arms? When black R&B singers do it, that looks pretty heroic. When white guys do it, it looks like they're trying to get rid of a particularly deadly fart.

LOL!! I'm cracking up here and what you say is so true Bangra... ever seen that Suggs geezer from madness dance? looks as tho he's crapped his pants and is trying to shake it out of the bottom of his trousers
icon10.gif
In general black guys sure do have more natural rhythm and they seem at one with the beat whilst white guys dance like they've got some kind of nervous twitch throwing their limbs about out of time with the music..... having said that, I am also generalising and not all white people are bad dancers... some of them are pretty good..... did you happen to see Quentin Willson on come dancing? that was a prime example
icon10.gif

Nov 28, 2004 at 6:11 AM Post #87 of 91
White guys cannot dance for nuts - period
plainface.gif

this is what they should stick to - what they are good at :

[IMGhttp://www.screensavershot.com/art/ballet.jpg[/IMG]

this is what they are NOT good at :-

hip-hop.jpg

And no - Mikhail Jackson doesnt count
etysmile.gif

And no - Colin Powell doesnt count either
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2004 at 6:25 AM Post #89 of 91
icon10.gif

LOL Man - white dances in the past were so lame. Thank god for the black revolutionizing the way people moved their bodies...If I was sent back to the old ages and if I had to dance lillyfoot with my hands on my hips and standing on my toes - i'l find the barn pring, stand it up on the ground near a ladder, clib up the ladder, jump off aiming to land directly on the prong.

Whoever discovers the time machine has to reckon with me
mad.gif

LOL

Nov 28, 2004 at 10:48 AM Post #90 of 91
Quote:

Just don't dance like a white dude, and keep off her toes. Good luck.

Considering the general front to back nature of grinding won't stepping on her toes be rather difficult to do??? Even while facing forward, the style puts you in a postition where stepping on your partner's toes is damn near impossible...
blink.gif
biggrin.gif
...now her heels is another matter entirely.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back