need to learn "grinding"
Nov 27, 2004 at 12:58 PM Post #61 of 91
Even girls are confused as to what to do... even if they act like experts. I can promise you, they're learning as much as you are.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm sure she sees something in you she likes, if she's already picked you out - so just be yourself, clumsy and all. Let her teach you, and yall will have an awesome time.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 1:15 PM Post #62 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
There is .........shrinkage.
tongue.gif

-Ed

"Yes! Significant shrinkage."

Nov 27, 2004 at 1:19 PM Post #63 of 91
Quote:

Even girls are confused as to what to do... even if they act like experts. I can promise you, they're learning as much as you are. I'm sure she sees something in you she likes, if she's already picked you out - so just be yourself, clumsy and all. Let her teach you, and yall will have an awesome time.

if that's tru then it'll be a great nightt....and it'd be fun having someone other then my damn teachers teaching me something...especially having this beautiful gurl i like teaching me something.....now thats awesome

Nov 27, 2004 at 2:18 PM Post #66 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie
To this effect, the distance between the male and female is largely varying depending on style, but the most common style used is where the circular motion of the male's movement is tangential to the plane defined by the female's circular movement.

biggrin.gif
Funny thread

Nov 27, 2004 at 2:33 PM Post #67 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrie
It's all about the hip movement. If you can't get the hip movement correct, then you can never be a good grinder! Note the males and females should move their hips differently. The female should move her hips in a circular manner. The axis of this circle should be front-back: that is, with the circle facing the male. Meanwhile the male should move his hips in a crosswise circular manner with the axis being up-down. Usually this movement it terminated to a point at the front vertex of the motion, causing the pattern to be more heart-shaped than circular, with the pointy end pointing towards the female. The hands should be moved in rhythm to this motion, with the climax of each sequence being timed at the point. It is very important for the male and female motions to be orthogonal to one another, since this movement is symbolical of copulation, both the circular movement of the female and the heart-shaped movement of the male. To this effect, the distance between the male and female is largely varying depending on style, but the most common style used is where the circular motion of the male's movement is tangential to the plane defined by the female's circular movement. For a more intimate style, the partners should move closer so that the two motions intersect. This style should only be used when partnering with a significant other, or when flirting with a willing partner with the intention of taking it upstairs; in all other cases, it is considered bad form. For a unique effect, one or both of the motion planes should be angled such that the line of intersection is not necessarily parallel to the ground. Another important point to note here is that at NO time should the male's pattern of motion be totally separate, that is, without any intersection points, from the female's motion. It is the male's role to make sure that this does not happen, since such as a style of grinding is known to symbolize impotence on the male's part.

OMG!! I've never understood it until now!! I must... dance!

Oh, wait. I'm white.

G

Nov 27, 2004 at 2:35 PM Post #68 of 91
bangraman.....explain "just don't dance like a white dude"....does it mean if ur white don't grind???lol....or is there some kind of dance taht white ppl do that make them look stupid?

Nov 27, 2004 at 2:47 PM Post #69 of 91
Call her up and say your nervous about the grinding and would like to practice before the dance.

Nov 27, 2004 at 2:55 PM Post #70 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
....or is there some kind of dance taht white ppl do that make them look stupid?

It's a special dance that australian white dudes are known to perform using a special remix of :Avril Lavigne + Norah Jones + The Corrs ( in that order
wink.gif
)

Amicalement

Great thread....

Nov 28, 2004 at 12:53 AM Post #73 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompDude
one last question...someone mentiones slow grinding....for the slow songs....can someone explain what u do here?

Quote:

She puts her arms around your neck. You grab her butt and grind her against you in slow circular motions (side-to-side) to the music.

French kissing optional.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back