NBA Playoffs!
Jun 12, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #616 of 827
I've said from day one that I don't really care who wins this series. I was just hoping for seven good games, we've had five so far. Perhaps rooting is too strong of a word, I was just making picks but I end up rooting for those picks and it's hard when they act like dicks. But I will still cheer on hoping for a game seven.

Jun 12, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #617 of 827
Perhaps LeChoke should bring back his "chalk toss" tonight, instead of waiting until next year. Yeah, that's the ticket (to a seventh game) 
rolleyes.gif

Or maybe he's just sexually confused:

Jun 12, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #618 of 827
^ Hahaha that vids a classic. Never seen that before.

What I don't get is everyone talking crap about Lebron and Wade when it's Terry and Stevenson talking crap after games and parading around like idiots before Wade and Lebron ever did the cough thing. Fair enough that you don't like the way someone acts, but it goes both ways (unless you're a bandwagon hater I guess).

Jun 12, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #619 of 827
^ I agree with you to an extent.  Your opinion on the trash-talking depends who's doing it and which team you're rooting for.  As I said before, the coverage of the mocking incident was overblown.  Still, I'm looking back trying to remember something Terry or Stevenson said that was as childish and immature as that incident.  I think an unbiased person would say that was over the top.

Halftime of Game 6.  What an up-and-down game.  Dirk better wake up and start hitting his shots, JET is covering for him for the time being.

Jun 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #620 of 827
I can't believe the difference when LeChoke is on the floor. He throws balls away, misses everything including his rare free throws, and Jason Terry Goes off and Dallas goes on a run. When James is on the bench, Miami runs right back. Spoelstra should keep him on the bench. Magic thinks he's playin well but I disagree even though he made his first 4/4 it's al been downhill since then.

Jun 12, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #621 of 827

Quote:
^ I agree with you to an extent.  Your opinion on the trash-talking depends who's doing it and which team you're rooting for.  As I said before, the coverage of the mocking incident was overblown.  Still, I'm looking back trying to remember something Terry or Stevenson said that was as childish and immature as that incident.  I think an unbiased person would say that was over the top.

Halftime of Game 5.  What an up-and-down game.  Dirk better wake up and start hitting his shots, JET is covering for him for the time being.

Of course it was overblown, and yes it was immature. I never said it wasn't. Stevenson and Terry make little pot shots, I've seen them pop up on the NBA site earlier in the series, but I do not care enough to waste time looking for them. I just think that there is so much bandwagon hate that it's really sad that there has been so much talk about bagging out the Heat/Lebron/Wade rather than talking about how fantastic the series has been.

I'm a positive person, and it annoys me to see so much focus on hating on people rather than the actual gameplay of a sport I really enjoy. There's been enough of it in this thread to prove my point, not to mention what's gone on in the media/discussions elsewhere.

Dallas is going to take this game. Well played Dallas, great series. They were the best team of the post-season without a doubt and they deserve the rings. Now begins months of no NBA :frowning2: I do enjoy trade time though, there's sure to be some juicy moves this post season.

OKC's time next year!

Jun 12, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #623 of 827
Mavs didn't need a comeback this time.  They led pretty much the entire game and were able to hang on for the win.  Miami didn't seem to have much fight in them in the 4th.

Mavs deserve this one.  They were clearly the better team, and clearly the best in the league.  Still amazing to me that they were so overlooked before the start of the playoffs.

Congrats Dallas!

Jun 12, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #624 of 827
Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks. You are the best. Indeed, there is no question. They took the whole kaboodle with three straight wins to close it! That's smooth jazz right there folks. Who woulda thunk it after game 1 & 3? Impressive is too small a word to describe it.

Jun 12, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #626 of 827
Daaaaaaaalllllllllaaassssssssss!! is all I could think as a long-time Dallas fan. Finally for Big D and Kidd. What a phenomenal series with a series close out in three games in a row.

Jun 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #628 of 827
What a phenomenal game for Jet, no choking for that guy.  He came out to play.  Came out to close the game from the 1st quarter.  

Feel bad for the velociraptor, he collapsed in the tunnel crying.  Also feel bad for Wade, I think he's the true MVP of the series.

I don't feel as bad for LeQuit.  
tongue.gif

It always gives me a chuckle when Dirk says "we keep plugging."

Oh and can we have some head-fi love for Dirk?  He showed up to the game with custom IEMs.  Anyone else catch that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back