NBA Playoffs!
Apr 14, 2011 at 3:51 AM Post #48 of 827
Matchups are already set!

First round locks look like *just* Chicago, San Antonio (if the Ginobili injury isn't serious), Miami, and the Lakers (see Spurs, but with Bynum instead). All the other matchups are tossups for me. If gambling was legal, I'd stay away from any other matchup until the 2nd round.

Apr 15, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #53 of 827
the hawks didn't play for a while(which could be a good thing or a bad thing) since they're locked for the 5th spot long time ago.  they win the season series, 3 1, i think.  besides the hawks are really steaky this year.  they could either be the best team in the world or the worst team

Apr 17, 2011 at 1:56 PM Post #54 of 827
The Hawks looked good. I think the series gets played all the way out, though.

Also, Tyler Hansbrough seems to have a knack for getting elbow shots to the head.

Apr 17, 2011 at 3:18 PM Post #56 of 827
Howard was a monster, he's definitely the most dominant center in the league ATM.
The real issue for the Magic: Arenas was 2 of 5 for 6 points in 12 minutes of play. Turkoglu was 2 of 9 for 6 points in 38 minutes of play. Orlando needs more minutes from Arenas for more points, the game would have been closer at the very least. Van Gundy was letting him play till he started losing the ball...

Apr 17, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #59 of 827
You should prepare yourself for disappointment then.
wink_face.gif
  Kudos to the Hornets for today's win, they sure as heck deserved it.  But one game is not indicative of how the series will go.  I'm not surprised the Hornets took a game, I'd be very surprised if they can take 4.

Apr 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #60 of 827
Yes but as the announcer said, the Lakers haven't really had it together for the better part of a month now. Let's see if this loss wakes them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back