Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus!
Aug 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #211 of 253
  the bass is not "loose" "flabby" on the B3...and it doesnt drown out the mids.
and it is not so big as to take it into basshead territory.
Clean, agile, healthy bass to my taste, nice :p

You mean S1?
Yes, tasty bass 
L3000.gif

Aug 6, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #212 of 253
Hehe....s1...sorry..:p
(havi b3 has a even leaner bass)

Aug 15, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #213 of 253
Some of the best $40 I've spent in a while. Quite nice and very impressed.
These really stand out for a budget earphone. When you get a good fit, which is fairly easy in my case, one hears subbass up to good tremble without any loss of mids. Details are good, width and depth is good. 
Looking forward to tip rolling as this can only improve the sound.
Thanks to Dsnuts for starting this thread

Aug 15, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #214 of 253
i plugged it into my asus fone...toyed with the EQ on a music app...
switched to 3D n bass boost, and this S1 sang like a WhitneyHouston..
beautiful, glorous, heavenly... v nice.

Sep 22, 2014 at 5:33 AM Post #219 of 253
I really liked the S1. But after a month or two of use, the driver flex on the left side has become unbearable. I switched over to the SteelSeries Flux In-ear, recommended by theheadphonelist, which also has enhanced bass, and I find it to be more detailed and refined. At this very moment, I'm using the GR07 on the train though

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #220 of 253
I really liked the S1. But after a month or two of use, the driver flex on the left side has become unbearable. I switched over to the SteelSeries Flux In-ear, recommended by theheadphonelist, which also has enhanced bass, and I find it to be more detailed and refined. At this very moment, I'm using the GR07 on the train though

These would definitely be recommendable earphones if they fixed the driver flex.  I like them better than my Steelseries Flux because they don`t recess the mids quite as much.

Hey Narmoo: Next time remember driver flex is an issue you need to address. Also, please update the included tips which are terrible.  Do both of these things and you are on your way to a winner.

Sep 22, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #221 of 253
  These would definitely be recommendable earphones if they fixed the driver flex.  I like them better than my Steelseries Flux because they don`t recess the mids quite as much.

Hey Narmoo: Next time remember driver flex is an issue you need to address. Also, please update the included tips which are terrible.  Do both of these things and you are on your way to a winner.

I must have gotten lucky, because my S1 has no driver flex. I will agree that the included tips are a bad match, but they work great on the JVC HA-FXT90 to tame their nasty treble spikes. My pair of R1M on the other hand have developed some minor flex on the right driver, although its nowhere near as bad as on my Sony XB50. Packaging the R1M tips with the S1 would be a good solution until they package something of higher quality, imo.

Sep 22, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #222 of 253
i sat around the table with a few frens who had their apple and samsung stock iems with them .....i switched on a youtube video, asked them to listen to it with their iems...
then casually plug in the Narmoo, and asked them to listen again..

and watch their eyes go WOOOOOOOOW.. WATS THIS?!!! 

Sep 23, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #224 of 253

That's right! I also have Steelseries Flux which I consider a good IEM, and S1 sounds better. Better clarity and detail, and also better bass quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back