MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Jun 19, 2018 at 7:30 AM Post #784 of 1,383
DSC_0315.JPG

Guess, what in the box? :)

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:43 AM Post #787 of 1,383
Guess, what in the box? :)
Hhmm... I can only guess.

So the Mysphere is available now? I'll just have to wait until my dealer has it in stock for an audition.

Jun 22, 2018 at 7:24 AM Post #790 of 1,383
DSC_0317.JPG

All guesses was right.
MySphere 3.2 Signature pleases my heart.
Two nights till 3.00 hours - almost without sleep (work starts at 9.00). MySphere worth it. As as wrote after first 30 minutes listening for Herr Heiz - sound out of this world. Seriously.
MySphere - not headphones. It looks like seriously and meticulously built instrument for sonic pleasures.
And totally blocks crying of my wallet. :)
More impressions and photos coming soon.

Jun 22, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #794 of 1,383
All guesses was right.
MySphere 3.2 Signature pleases my heart.
Two nights till 3.00 hours - almost without sleep (work starts at 9.00). MySphere worth it. As as wrote after first 30 minutes listening for Herr Heiz - sound out of this world. Seriously.
Congrats. What about the comfort? Can you wear them for extended periods of time without any discomfort? How would you compare them with headphones with the traditional headband?

Jun 23, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #795 of 1,383
Congrats. What about the comfort? Can you wear them for extended periods of time without any discomfort? How would you compare them with headphones with the traditional headband?

Comfort - superb. Very comfortable for people, wearing glasses, like me. Headband pressure optimal, very good weight distribution. 0 pressure on ears (no earpads at all). On headband 0 pressure zone in the top middle part of head - most sensitive zone - even this was taken into consideration by Mr.Heinz and Co. 6 hours - no fatigue to head or ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back