MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by nomax, Sep 8, 2016.
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Page 52 of 55
53 54 55
Next

Last
  1. Dobrescu George
    Curious how it sounds with more energetic music :)

Pop? Death Metal? Grindcore? Punk? Black Metal?

2. dm24
    Robert Plant was very good from my cheap MS Lumia 640 on 3.1. The same with Rush.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. dm24
  4. dm24
    FritzS and soullinker20 like this.
  5. dm24
    MySphere at High End Munich 2018.

:ok_hand:

:alien:

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Mozartaudio, FritzS and Matrix Petka like this.
  6. hrklg01 Contributor
    At High End Munich show

7. bosiemoncrieff
    Can we expect them in San Francisco's meet this august? I can bring my K1000 for the sake of comparison...

8. hrklg01 Contributor
    Looking forward that WOO Audio will present MYSPHERE 3 and it's great WA33 there. An unbelievable combo!

bosiemoncrieff likes this.
  9. bosiemoncrieff
    Woo is pricey but their amps are extraordinary. I look forward to an extended audition, preferably in a quiet room

10. greenmountain
    I listened to the MYspheres at the Highend with different Woo amps including the WA11 (3.2 version) and was very impressed. Very open (obviously also in a nonliteral sense) and not editing, capable to convey all musical nuances and emotions. I also tested my Mojo and AK120 with the 3.2 and their sound signature became very obvious. They don't need fancy amplifiers but benefit of them. The best Headphone amp I found at the show was the upcoming Chord Hugo TT2 which would be an amazing combo with the Mysperes but quite expensive. Being so open they require a quite environment (I could hear other Myspheres playing next to me especially if nobody was using them but music was not stoped).
    I was also interested in the Meze Empyrean but they sounded like good hifi and not like real music compared to the Myspheres- dark and warm and subdued.
    The only problem I had with the Myspheres was their comfort on my square head - not a problem for most other listener. I hopefully the headband cushion can be modified to make them fit

arnaud and dm24 like this.
  11. dm24
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  12. FritzS
  13. bosiemoncrieff
    Sometimes I think the Germans speak better English than the Americans.

Max Choiral and FritzS like this.
  14. FritzS
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Page 52 of 55
53 54 55
Next

Last