MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Jan 11, 2017 at 2:33 AM Post #226 of 1,383
  Perhaps once it's released, they will contemplate a mass drop partnership.

Hello,
To my understanding, massdrop initiative can lead into a win win situation, if unused manufacturing capacity is in place. But it's not likely that this will happen in the short run with Mysphere 3.1
BR heinz

Jan 11, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #227 of 1,383
  Hello,
To my understanding, massdrop initiative can lead into a win win situation, if unused manufacturing capacity is in place. But it's not likely that this will happen in the short run with Mysphere 3.1
BR heinz

Maybe this is planning too far ahead, but will you consider doing a more widely produced model that captures some of the Mysphere 3.1 sound?

Jan 11, 2017 at 3:06 AM Post #228 of 1,383
  Maybe this is planning too far ahead, but will you consider doing a more widely produced model that captures some of the Mysphere 3.1 sound?

Yes of course... too far ahead from now.
However, it's our long term plan to develop other headphones as well. This is visible a little, by the number "3.1" ... there is below some space and above as well...  :)

KR heinz

Jan 11, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #229 of 1,383

However, it's our long term plan to develop other headphones as well. This is visible a little, by the number "3.1" ... there is below some space and above as well...  :)

KR heinz

Great to hear.  Look forward to the day that you'll use three significant figures for the model name.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 11, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #230 of 1,383

KR heinz

Why 3.1 by the way? Besides the fact that it's leaving some space for little and older brothers / sisters that is :wink:

Jan 11, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #231 of 1,383
Why 3.1 by the way? Besides the fact that it's leaving some space for little and older brothers / sisters that is :wink:

Hello,

The number means the product ... 3 for the product coming now
x.1 .. This is the variant. F.I. Acoustic tuning, impedance, color.... So mostl likely, the coming product will has another number additional finally.

So it's just like BMW' 3 TYPE.... :wink:
The car ind. use those numbers as well which has some meaning behind.

BR heinz

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #232 of 1,383
  Hello,
BR heinz

Well, we'd love to borrow a loaner and have a listen!  
tongue.gif

Feb 15, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #235 of 1,383
Hi,
We'll show some very first proto's on the 25th of March at the head-fi meet & greet in Vienna.
This will be 3-D printed parts only, just demonstrating acoustic potential and showing the mechanic idea behind.
But missing robustness as the final products out of massive machined aluminium will offer.
Best regards,
heinz

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:53 AM Post #237 of 1,383
Hi,
We'll show some very first proto's on the 25th of March at the head-fi meet & greet in Vienna.
This will be 3-D printed parts only, just demonstrating acoustic potential and showing the mechanic idea behind.
But missing robustness as the final products out of massive machined aluminium will offer.
Best regards,
heinz

Can't wait for the new worlds most capable headphone. I bet it's like the hd800, utopia, and k1000 all combined to one finally perfect headphone that has all the strengths usually found separately in each headphone

Feb 24, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #238 of 1,383
  Can't wait for the new worlds most capable headphone. I bet it's like the hd800, utopia, and k1000 all combined to one finally perfect headphone that has all the strengths usually found separately in each headphone

Yes, and likely a price tag that could choke a horse to go along with it!

Feb 24, 2017 at 1:38 AM Post #240 of 1,383
If it slides in under the HE1000 v2 price I am in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back