MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
Jan 3, 2024 at 3:27 AM Post #1,381 of 1,383
I have just received something interesting from @Uncle Wilson from Jaben SG: the Onix Miracle. I am testing it out as a bedside setup. It is very nice with the MS 3.2. Fitting since Jaben SG was from whom I picked up my MS 3.1 and 3.2. :)

IMG_1865.jpeg

Feb 18, 2024 at 11:15 AM Post #1,382 of 1,383
If anyone is selling their bass frame cushion for the Mysphere 3.2 and live in the US, PM me as I am interested in buying one.
Just picked up a set of 3.1‘s and looking at cable and pad options. Did you end up getting either the bass or transparent frames? If so where did you get them and do you think they are worth it?

did you get an aftermarket Cable and if so which one?

Feb 18, 2024 at 12:47 PM Post #1,383 of 1,383
Just picked up a set of 3.1‘s and looking at cable and pad options. Did you end up getting either the bass or transparent frames? If so where did you get them and do you think they are worth it?

did you get an aftermarket Cable and if so which one?
I got the bass frames, bought it full price from this website https://highend-electronics.com/products/mysphere-3-sound-frame-cushion

I think it was a little too pricey than what I would like to pay for, but it did have noticeable improvement for more emphasis on the bass, especially if you like punchy midbass. It won’t help with subbass if that is what you are looking for. I say it’s worth it if you have the frames closed in when you use the Mysphere. If you have the frames fully out all the time when using the Mysphere, it’s not really worth it as it’s pretty much the same as the standard frames.

For me, I like to say I wear my Mysphere similar to how I wear the Sony MA900. Where the drivers is fairly close to my ear, but the drivers are still angle out where my ears are barely not touching the drivers. There is a little crack at the back to let my ears breathe, so I get the benefit of the bass frames while having a nice open soundstage.

Mysphere 3.2 are I believe TRRS balance which are the exact same as my Onkyo A800. So I use my Onkyo A800 ribbon cable for both of them.

IMG_1152.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back