my little pony appreciation thread
Aug 23, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #61 of 1,413
Quote:
jokes yall! sensitive lot

Just pointing it out to all the haters, not just you.

haters_gonna_hate_display_display%5B1%5D-(n1312095647562).gif

Sep 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #64 of 1,413
Sep 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #68 of 1,413
Oh, reopened.

Since my last post here I've become obsessed. I'm marathoning the first season in preparation for the second season premiere tomorrow. Got through the first 13 episodes yesterday, going to do the last ones today. I've also amassed a disturbing number of wallpapers and other assorted images, and I have a folder full of remixes which is growing every day. I'm not touching fan fiction though, but that's more to do with my obsessive-compulsive desire to correct bad writing than anything.

I don't even know why it's so good anymore, but it is.

Sep 16, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #69 of 1,413
yay!!! A my little pony thread! Love it. I love my little pony, please keep this thread open. Nice one whoever created this thread

Sep 16, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #71 of 1,413
Quote:
You know you only watch this because it's a meme, right?
Meanwhile, in real comics:

No, I don't. Granted the fan base and the content it has created is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the show, I find the show itself genuinely entertaining. I wouldn't have watched it at all were it not a meme, of course, but I didn't watch every episode 3-4 times just because it's a meme.

The first Hellboy movie was good, second not so good. Guillermo del Toro is one of my favorite directors. I've never read the comics. But that's a discussion for another thread, yes? Especially because MLP isn't a comic.

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #72 of 1,413
Loved the commercial for the toy but never got a chance to check out the cartoon. Am too  much of a Japanese mecha fan like Armored Trooper Votoms and Shogun Warriors to have gotten into the psychedelic rainbow goodness of the powerful pony.

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #74 of 1,413
No, I don't. Granted the fan base and the content it has created is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the show, I find the show itself genuinely entertaining. I wouldn't have watched it at all were it not a meme, of course, but I didn't watch every episode 3-4 times just because it's a meme.

The first Hellboy movie was good, second not so good. Guillermo del Toro is one of my favorite directors. I've never read the comics. But that's a discussion for another thread, yes? Especially because MLP isn't a comic.

Wouldn't have started watching if not for the meme...wouldn't have finished if it wasn't surprisingly good.

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #75 of 1,413

Quote:
It should be.

the thread was reopened when i appealed to a moderator. please keep this thread thread on topic and limit the hating/questioning of my little pony, there are really people older than 6-10 years old who still like watching it. if it weren't for head injury's avatar, I wouldn't have searched up derpy hooves and watched episodes with her  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back