my little pony appreciation thread
Sep 16, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #77 of 1,413

Quote:
Oh, reopened.

Since my last post here I've become obsessed. I'm marathoning the first season in preparation for the second season premiere tomorrow. Got through the first 13 episodes yesterday, going to do the last ones today. I've also amassed a disturbing number of wallpapers and other assorted images, and I have a folder full of remixes which is growing every day. I'm not touching fan fiction though, but that's more to do with my obsessive-compulsive desire to correct bad writing than anything.

I don't even know why it's so good anymore, but it is.

lol, that's a cute pic of pinkypie, favorite character though fluttershy gets a very close second. but i don't even want to talk about rarity

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #79 of 1,413
Quote:
I think Im too young for my little pony when was it on? Late 80s right

The original series aired starting in 1984. This thread is about the new series, which started last fall and is entering its second season tomorrow (!!!).

See my post #59 for the important distinction 
smile.gif

By the way, I need to update that favorite character list. I only have two groups now. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash are all my favorites and I can't decide between them. The others are in the tier just below them, because they're all nearly as awesome.

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #80 of 1,413

i have this pic as my facebook's avatar, but i still can't find the pony pictured

Sep 16, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #82 of 1,413
thank you! lol.. i kept searching the my little pony wiki (turquoise and harp..who knew it was a lyre)

Sep 16, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #85 of 1,413
funny story about bronies, a couple weeks ago, when i was in a public tf2 server match, I wondered why my screen name had a 1(fluttershy) next to it...then i found out there was another fluttershy already, a bit into the game, I checked the scores and two more players with bronie titles showed up, somebody noticed it and said all the fluttershy's should assemble into megashy and everyone really changed there names to megashy..quite a sight

Sep 16, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #87 of 1,413
funny story about bronies, a couple weeks ago, when i was in a public tf2 server match, I wondered why my screen name had a 1(fluttershy) next to it...then i found out there was another fluttershy already, a bit into the game, I checked the scores and two more players with bronie titles showed up, somebody noticed it and said all the fluttershy's should assemble into megashy and everyone really changed there names to megashy..quite a sight

I was playing 40k Space Marine and ran into a guy named RAINBOW DASH and his space marine armor was rainbow. Loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back