My Apologies. Please read.
Jul 25, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #62 of 123
Hi, I was wondering if this is still an issue.  I sent both csanborn@whiplashaudio.com and custserv@whiplashaudio.com an email on July 13th and the same email again on July 22nd with no results.  This was regarding two issues. First being a TWag OM cable that has completely lost the right channel.  Second being a replacement LOD cable that was offered in February but probably "slipped through the cracks" again because it never arrived.

I'm about to say "whatever" and just fix them both myself.

Jul 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #63 of 123

Quote:
Hi, I was wondering if this is still an issue.  

I don't mean to rag on anyone, but it seems as though this is still a problem.  I've sent several emails inquiring about shipping ETA for an order placed June 21st.  I have not received any responses and the order still shows processing.

Jul 27, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #65 of 123

Hi Craig,

As several members here I would to know why I don't receive my order ???
I'm fed up to send message without reply !!!
3 months of wait with nothing it's a shame 

Sylvain

Hello sylvain boillon,
Thank you for your order from Whiplash Audio. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at requests@whiplashaudio.comor call us at (585) 200-6276 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

[size=1.05em] Your Order #1200000458 [size=smaller](placed on April 22, 2011)

[/size]

Billing Information:   Payment Method:
sylvain
France
  PayPal Express Checkout
Payer Email:  

Shipping Information:   Shipping Method:
sylvain Isère, 38430
France

Flat Rate International - Fixed  

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Whiplash Elite JHA, UE, Westone IEM replacement cable Choose Your Connector Oyaide Right Angle 3.5MM Choose Your Length 48 Inches Choose Your Wire Type TWAg w_Elite JHA, UE, Westone IEM replacement cable-oyaiderightangle-48in-twag 1 $305.00
Subtotal $305.00
Shipping & Handling $30.00
Grand Total $335.00

Gift Message for this Order

Thank you again,
Whiplash Audio
[/size]

Jul 28, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #68 of 123
Craig - Please check your PMs.  I have sent many emails and left a good number of voicemails attempting to cancel my order.   Thanks.

Jul 29, 2011 at 12:59 AM Post #69 of 123

Quote:

Hi Craig,

Two days ago you said to me that you will give to me the reason of none receipt, and nothing from you !
Even none a personal message to explain the reason of late shipping ?? !!
I'm terribly disapointed of this
Regards

Sylvain

Hello sylvain boillon,
Thank you for your order from Whiplash Audio. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at requests@whiplashaudio.comor call us at (585) 200-6276 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

[size=1.05em] Your Order #1200000458 [size=smaller](placed on April 22, 2011)

[/size]

Billing Information:   Payment Method:

Isère, 
France
  PayPal Express Checkout
Payer Email:  

Shipping Information:   Shipping Method:
sylvain 

France
T:  
  Flat Rate International - Fixed  

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Whiplash Elite JHA, UE, Westone IEM replacement cable Choose Your Connector Oyaide Right Angle 3.5MM Choose Your Length 48 Inches Choose Your Wire Type TWAg w_Elite JHA, UE, Westone IEM replacement cable-oyaiderightangle-48in-twag 1 $305.00
Subtotal $305.00
Shipping & Handling $30.00
Grand Total $335.00

Gift Message for this Order

Thank you again,
Whiplash Audio
[/size]

Aug 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #70 of 123
Hi Craig,
I've left you a voicemail and PM.  Please confirm that you received my faulty TWag IEM cable on Friday.

Thanks.

Aug 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM Post #71 of 123
Hi Craig, please check your PM and email. I had already sent you payment for a Twag v2 OM cable about a month ago and till today, there is still no confirmation on payment received and I seriously doubt the item was sent out despite you claiming so.

Aug 23, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #72 of 123
I received a reply fairly quickly after a heated PM to Craig on Aug 11th.  He acknowledged that my cable was there and that he would include a bottom exit LOD with the repaired cable.  I PM'd him back again today (23rd) and have not received any response yet.

As a comparison, I decided to try my luck with a Beat Audio cable and ordered one on the 17th.  Since I needed it longer than standard, it had to be made and shipped from China.  I received shipping confirmation for that cable yesterday morning.

The Race is On to see whether I receive a new cable all the way from China first... or whether I receive my repaired TWag cable back from Craig in NY first.

Any bets?

Aug 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #73 of 123

Quote:
I received a reply fairly quickly after a heated PM to Craig on Aug 11th.  He acknowledged that my cable was there and that he would include a bottom exit LOD with the repaired cable.  I PM'd him back again today (23rd) and have not received any response yet.

As a comparison, I decided to try my luck with a Beat Audio cable and ordered one on the 17th.  Since I needed it longer than standard, it had to be made and shipped from China.  I received shipping confirmation for that cable yesterday morning.

The Race is On to see whether I receive a new cable all the way from China first... or whether I receive my repaired TWag cable back from Craig in NY first.

Any bets?

Sorry guys...

I'm waiting on the 64" OM cables that are being shipped from the over molder this week. My hands are tied. 

Your LOD cable is already made and will be shipping with the 64" OM!!!

I have been pulled in about 20 directions. So again, my apologies. 

Craig

Aug 29, 2011 at 2:17 AM Post #74 of 123
erm craig have you cleared ur backlogs and all yet? I'm hesitant on making an order with all the comments posted so far :frowning2:

Aug 29, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #75 of 123
SInce all of our cables are hand made and we do not cut corners, our process can be a bit longer. However our new employee after a lengthly training session is making cables and is getting us caught up. 
We are ready to go!!

Thanks!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back