My Apologies. Please read.
Mar 25, 2011 at 6:43 AM Post #32 of 123
Just an update that I have finally received my twag cable.
And a little surprised by the wrist band, thanks craig, whiplash. :)

Mar 25, 2011 at 10:58 AM Post #34 of 123

Quote:
wristband? i suppose it cold be a wristband but isnt it a band for audio stuff? like dap and amp? think you must made a new fashion statement! lol

craig, hope to hear from you soon!

It all depends on how you view it friend.. :)

To me, its function as a wrist band came first, before people use it as a band for your portable rigs.

Wow.. after a month + of being deprived from my twag and living on stock cables.. switching back to twag, not to mention twag v2 made a dramatic improvement man ! :D
Can't wait for this gem to be burned in ! :)
Once again, thanks craig and cryopart for this awesome cable.. :)

Mar 25, 2011 at 6:35 PM Post #36 of 123

Quote:

Wow.. after a month + of being deprived from my twag and living on stock cables.. 

I understand exactly what you mean, Junliang.  My Twag V2 has a acquired short in the left connector to the earpiece (JH13) and I had to revert back to stock cables.  Oh dear, what a difference.   Where's that clarity, openness and transparency of the Twag?   Sibilence is back as is top and bottom roll off.  I am almost loathe to pick up my JH13s!   Talk about a forced comparison!  Makes me so grateful for Craig's quality products.

I emailed Craig and asked him when he would be good and ready to get the V2 back for repair.   I'd hate to send the cable when he's so busy.

Mar 30, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #37 of 123
received my cable and as always great product.... always makes the wait worth it!  Craig, another great cable!  Now I wish I waited for the "eclipse" black twag version.... excited to see how it looks

Mar 31, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #38 of 123

Quote:
received my cable and as always great product.... always makes the wait worth it!  Craig, another great cable!  Now I wish I waited for the "eclipse" black twag version.... excited to see how it looks

Lucky you! I've been waiting over three months now for a TWag v2 IEM cable (ordered 20/12/2010). Every 2 weeks I send off an email to Craig, and for the most part he responds promptly and is very apologetic. But still nothing arrives in the mail... :frowning2:
Anyway, still haven't lost hope yet.

Mar 31, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #39 of 123
Craig-    I left you a PM and an email.  My TWag arrived but it is not what I ordered.  Please let me know how to exchange for the correct cable.  It is torture staring at it in the package.

Mar 31, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #40 of 123

Quote:
Lucky you! I've been waiting over three months now for a TWag v2 IEM cable (ordered 20/12/2010). Every 2 weeks I send off an email to Craig, and for the most part he responds promptly and is very apologetic. But still nothing arrives in the mail... :frowning2:
Anyway, still haven't lost hope yet.

Send and email to custserv@whiplashaudio.com with your name and what you ordered. There were a few orders for IEM cables placed on that day and according to my records they all shipped. There may have been a problem with shipping, I believe that is around the time we started switching over to UPS to handle all of our shipping.

Thanks,
Mike.

Mar 31, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #41 of 123

Quote:
Send and email to custserv@whiplashaudio.com with your name and what you ordered. There were a few orders for IEM cables placed on that day and according to my records they all shipped. There may have been a problem with shipping, I believe that is around the time we started switching over to UPS to handle all of our shipping.

Thanks,
Mike.

Thanks Mike, I suspect you are right about the shipping problem. I've sent you an email.

Apr 20, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #42 of 123
Dear Craig,
I had received from you via pm that my twag cable for HD650 with balanced connector will be shipped out. Till today, I have yet to receive the cables. Please check. This is my 1st time ordering from Whiplash and yet I am very disappointed with the service. Very sad :frowning2:

Apr 21, 2011 at 6:04 AM Post #44 of 123
Just asking anyone contacted craig through email recently ? Been emailing him since 2 weeks but no reply at all. Ordered the twag 3 weeks ago. But no update ever since. Getting impatient already.

Apr 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #45 of 123
Hey guys,

We are getting through everything as quickly as we can and Craig has been trying to be as responsive as he can lately. We have a bunch of different things going on here, and some good news that we have been hearing is making things even more crazy! I promise we are working to get everything out as quickly as possible for everyone!

Thanks,
Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back