My Apologies. Please read.
Aug 29, 2011 at 9:25 AM Post #76 of 123
Sent you a pm, and how long is the expected turn around now? Thanks craig

Aug 30, 2011 at 3:12 AM Post #78 of 123
thanks, last pm and i think im done :D

Sep 7, 2011 at 9:29 AM Post #79 of 123
Hi Craig,

This is a weekly check in.  You've had my cable since August 5th.  I'd like it back.

Thanks.

Sep 7, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #80 of 123

Quote:
Hi Craig,

This is a weekly check in.  You've had my cable since August 5th.  I'd like it back.

Thanks.

I have received just a few Oyaide right angle connectors yesterday. I will be receiving my normally shipment hopefully this week. I used to buy them from Lee at CryoParts. He recently passed away so I have been scrambling to find another distributor. 
Sorry for the delay. 

Your cable will ship today. 
Thanks!
Craig

Sep 7, 2011 at 10:33 AM Post #81 of 123
Thanks for the update.

Sep 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #82 of 123
http://www.oyaide.com/e_audio/dearersl_files/dearers_top.htm

US dealer network. I'd start dialing numbers on that list.

Sep 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #83 of 123
Aye craig I understand you might be swamped right now, but are you still good on the 10-day production you quoted (inclusive of clearing back-logs)?

Thanks and I appreciate your updates on the oyaide plugs!

My paypal transaction id is  5PB827795K485113S

Sep 8, 2011 at 5:40 AM Post #84 of 123
interested in getting the 120gb whipmod, looking at the above posts, it seems you have quite the backlog to clear.

say I place my order now, when am I likely to see my whipmod arrive in Australia?

Sep 9, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #85 of 123

Quote:
Aye craig I understand you might be swamped right now, but are you still good on the 10-day production you quoted (inclusive of clearing back-logs)?

Thanks and I appreciate your updates on the oyaide plugs!

My paypal transaction id is  5PB827795K485113S

Yup since we have connectors in now!!!!!

Craig

Sep 9, 2011 at 4:39 AM Post #86 of 123
So is it possible to have an eta? Thanks craig!

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:36 AM Post #87 of 123
Hi Craig,

I do not want to come off as being too annoying/pissy but I think most customers here who are still waiting to hear from you deserves an update of sorts on their orders. I sent you the money based on the assurance you gave that it will only 10days max.

Excerpt from a PM I exchanged with you before taking it to the email and the subsequent payment:

We are running about 7 days behind, however that could speed up once I finish a large order that should be finished in about 2 - 3 days. 

If you are interested my PayPal address is csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

This cables is truly amazing with the Sennheiser IE8's....

I took up your offer despite the negative responses of late because I trusted that you will deliver like when you debuted the TWag v1. My recent emails to you to check on the progress yielded no replies. I would've been satisfied with 'I'm sorry but I can't fulfill the deadline because of the lack of plugs/etc etc' or 'I'm starting on your cable soon after I cleared xxxx but I will update you once yours is done'

In addition to my realisation that someone I know has filed for a paypal dispute for a non-delivery dated a month or so ago - to which you did not attempt to even contest or prove your case with paypal, I'm getting increasingly concerned over this matter. The person in mention has posted on this thread too - I shall only display his forum initials if I get his approval. This is the post he posted on a Singapore-based forum today (+8GMT):

Gotten my money back via PayPal. Craig didn't bother to reply to my messages and PayPal's request to defend himself over this period of 6-7 weeks. Looks like he actually didn't send out the cables at all.

You may wanna file for dispute too.

I'm still being hopeful because I know that the promised sound will and should be mesmerizing but why do I feel that I shouldn't wait anymore? I am a paying customer, and in most instances I believe that customers should always be a priority for any businesses.

Sep 13, 2011 at 8:52 AM Post #88 of 123

Quote:
Hi Craig,

I do not want to come off as being too annoying/pissy but I think most customers here who are still waiting to hear from you deserves an update of sorts on their orders. I sent you the money based on the assurance you gave that it will only 10days max.

Excerpt from a PM I exchanged with you before taking it to the email and the subsequent payment:

We are running about 7 days behind, however that could speed up once I finish a large order that should be finished in about 2 - 3 days. 

If you are interested my PayPal address is csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

This cables is truly amazing with the Sennheiser IE8's....

I took up your offer despite the negative responses of late because I trusted that you will deliver like when you debuted the TWag v1. My recent emails to you to check on the progress yielded no replies. I would've been satisfied with 'I'm sorry but I can't fulfill the deadline because of the lack of plugs/etc etc' or 'I'm starting on your cable soon after I cleared xxxx but I will update you once yours is done'

In addition to my realisation that someone I know has filed for a paypal dispute for a non-delivery dated a month or so ago - to which you did not attempt to even contest or prove your case with paypal, I'm getting increasingly concerned over this matter. The person in mention has posted on this thread too - I shall only display his forum initials if I get his approval. This is the post he posted on a Singapore-based forum today (+8GMT):

Gotten my money back via PayPal. Craig didn't bother to reply to my messages and PayPal's request to defend himself over this period of 6-7 weeks. Looks like he actually didn't send out the cables at all.

You may wanna file for dispute too.

I'm still being hopeful because I know that the promised sound will and should be mesmerizing but why do I feel that I shouldn't wait anymore? I am a paying customer, and in most instances I believe that customers should always be a priority for any businesses.

Umm...I was told it shipped. I have not been in the office.

Let me check...
Craig

Sep 13, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #89 of 123

Quote:
Umm...I was told it shipped. I have not been in the office.

Let me check...
Craig

Oh we are waiting on the custom hand made cherry wooden choker per your request. The cable is made. This should be ready to go within the next few days...

I would like to comment on the current status - not referring to your cable, but in general. 

Whiplash Audio, which consist of several employees are trying our best to respond to many emails. Most if not all of the emails are sent to me. I do my best to respond. Its never as fast as what most people want, however since there is only so much I can do. 
We make custom cables that are NOT on the shelf. That is what we do. Some cables are "projects", while others are easier to manage. Our goal is to make good music. And we will do our best to accomplish that!!

This thread intension was to apologize, not chase down a headfi posting, emails and PM's. This takes away from me do other things. While I do not mind comments being made in this thread, I find myself doing more work to track down one issue. 
So I guess we will continue down this path and hopefully improve as we move forward. 

B[van], I can certainly refund your money if you wish. Sorry that there is a delay. The good news is that we are getting caught up and should be ready for the fall season.....

Craig

Sep 13, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #90 of 123
Hi Craig,

Apologies for coming off a little too harsh in my post earlier. I am still interested in the cable though, and would really appreciate it if you could update me when its shipped. Getting a refund will be the last course of action that I'll seek, but if the choker issue is still a bottleneck I'll take whichever option you have right now.Will email and PM you instead to discuss the options now.

Thanks Craig, your replies are much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back