MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones
Sep 28, 2018 at 8:38 AM Post #5,071 of 5,796
Certainly interested in the something fun! :p

Sep 28, 2018 at 9:07 AM Post #5,073 of 5,796
my email address bonafp@gmail.com.. my local dealer just contacted me today and they said they have now ether flow open and close demo now.. Will try it next week...

MrSpeakers coming through again with their great customer service!!!

It looks like they would like to take the conversation to personal messaging using the following address: info@mrspeakers.com

I do not want your comment to get lost in what could become a busy thread depending on when the "fun" update is released (hopefully soon)

Best-

Sep 28, 2018 at 9:42 AM Post #5,074 of 5,796
MrSpeakers coming through again with their great customer service!!!

It looks like they would like to take the conversation to personal messaging using the following address: info@mrspeakers.com

I do not want your comment to get lost in what could become a busy thread depending on when the "fun" update is released (hopefully soon)

Best-
Thanks for pointing to right direction...

Sep 28, 2018 at 1:56 PM Post #5,075 of 5,796
Sep 28, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #5,076 of 5,796
For you classical fans: a friend gave me recently the wonderful book of Haruki Murakami conversations with Seiji Ozawa. Still far from finished, but there's so much I already want to check carefully in the music I have (and music I should have).

I know it's OT but your handle and photo are awesome. I grew up skiing Tahoe, though later got into back country and extreme, mostly skiing Jackson Hole, Telluride and Crested Butte. Sadly, climate change is getting so serious I felt I couldn't justify flying to ski, so now I'm stuck with Mammoth.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 28, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #5,077 of 5,796
I know it's OT but your handle and photo are awesome. I grew up skiing Tahoe, though later got into back country and extreme, mostly skiing Jackson Hole, Telluride and Crested Butte. Sadly, climate change is getting so serious I felt I couldn't justify flying to ski, so now I'm stuck with Mammoth.
The Eastern Sierra has amazing backcountry as you surely know, especially for spring skiing. A bit too far for me in the Bay Area, but I've done some memorable trips down to Lee Vining and Bishop some years ago. That avatar picture is in the Monashees, British Columbia (I feel a bit guilty, I still fly to ski).

Sep 28, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #5,078 of 5,796
That avatar picture is in the Monashees, British Columbia (I feel a bit guilty, I still fly to ski).

By chance with Wiegele Heli-Skiing? Bonnie and Mike are good friends of mine!

Sep 28, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #5,079 of 5,796
By chance with Wiegele Heli-Skiing? Bonnie and Mike are good friends of mine!
No, ski touring ("earnmyturns" is for real :wink:) at Sol Mountain Lodge, a fantastic place.

Sep 28, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #5,081 of 5,796
And now for the news!

We are pleased to announce ETHER Flow 1.1 and ETHER C Flow 1.1. upgrades for existing customers. The upgrade is fully backwards compatible, can be installed without tools by the owner, and is $29.99. Installation takes less than 5 minutes, and its even reversible. For owners who purchased their headphones prior to June 2017, you might consider ordering new ear pads, our more recent pads improved deep bass output and comfort, with a firmer feel and an upgraded memory foam.

The upgrade delivers significant improvements in resolution, soundstage, dynamics and clarity and also includes a full 3 part tuning kit for customization.

The C Flow kit also includes a tuning patch for the bass vent, which slightly reduces bass output from 80-120Hz but fills in the transition from 120-300Hz for fuller vocals, better "hall feel," and much smoother bass response, without compromising the C Flow's hard hitting sub-bass. This is also reversible.

The kits will be available for sale on our store by Sunday. We will provide complimentary upgrades to anyone who has purchased on or before August 31, 2018, just scan or photograph your invoice if you bought through a retailer and email it to info@mrspeakers.com, or if you ordered directly, contact us at info@mrspeakers.com.

More information will follow over the weekend, as there's more to say! :)

Stay tuned and happy ears!

1.1 upgrade previews are on headphone.guru here and Innerfidelity here.

Last edited:
Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 28, 2018 at 7:24 PM Post #5,082 of 5,796
1-1 upgrade page 1.png 1-1 Upgrade Page 2.png

Sep 29, 2018 at 1:59 AM Post #5,083 of 5,796
This is just for the flow? I'm curious if this would be good on the 1.1 as well.

Sep 29, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #5,084 of 5,796
Great news Dan!!

A small video would be of great help for those interested (like me :call_me: ) in upgrading their Flows into this new, improved version.

Will stay tuned for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back