1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Jul 14, 2016.
First

Back
167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176
178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
Next

Last
  1. AntonD
  2. r0dd3r5
    Hi AntonD. Atlas cables had an XLR to 3.5mm converter at the Indulgence Show last month, so it may be worthwhile contacting them.

3. doraymon
    Analogue Seduction in the UK has one, I just ordered it

4. Rowethren
    I am guessing this was the one? http://www.analogueseduction.net/category-732/just-audio-blackgold-35mm-stereo-jack-to-xlr-interconnects.html

5. doraymon
    Precisely

6. Rowethren
    Might get one of them as well then, was supposed to be getting a Silver Widow 22 adapter from Toxic Cables but they sent me one with a 6.3mm jack on by accident and I go on holiday Saturday and have yet to hear back about the plug replacement (sent it back about 2 weeks ago). Really wanted to take my Ether Flows away with me but need the adapter as my portable rig is SE :frowning2:

7. AntonD

Perfect, thanks :D

8. AntonD
    Just realised my Cavalli LC2 has a 3.5mm input.
    So, I have just unboxed it, powered it up and will connect my ZX2 as a source. Then my Flows with balanced 4 pin and see what happens.
    Good times I hope!

9. doraymon
    Enjoy and keep us posted with impressions

10. ddr007
    I requested the upgrade from Ether C to Ether C flow on the first day of the upgrade offer. Still waiting for upgrade email. Anyone know when's the next batch of upgrades happening? 

11. tretneo

My understanding is international upgrades are next (Nov/Dec) and US requests will be looked at in Jan/Feb? I'm in the same boat.

12. doraymon
    The cable is not available anymore, I'm not sure what was the problem but I was suggested to cancel the order to avoid holding the shipment of another cable also present in the same order.

13. doraymon
    I ordered the C Flows at the end of October and so far the shop expects to receive them mid November.
    Either they are a huge success or there something else going on that is delaying the shipments.

14. rollinbr

So here is a vendor who is located in China. He ships world wide so if you bought cable from him it would get to you. I have personally bought 3 different cable adapters from him with no issues with any of them. You would have to create an account on Amazon USA but I wouldn't think that would be to big of a deal. I have an account also on Amazon UK site too as I have ordered several times through Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQRSL12/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

15. doraymon
    Thanks, I had seen that but funny enough the guy doesn't ship to Hong Kong... go figure!

First

Back
167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176
178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
Next

Last