MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones
Nov 9, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #2,641 of 5,796
Nov 9, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #2,642 of 5,796
Hi AntonD. Atlas cables had an XLR to 3.5mm converter at the Indulgence Show last month, so it may be worthwhile contacting them.

Nov 10, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #2,644 of 5,796
I am guessing this was the one? http://www.analogueseduction.net/category-732/just-audio-blackgold-35mm-stereo-jack-to-xlr-interconnects.html

Nov 10, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #2,646 of 5,796
Might get one of them as well then, was supposed to be getting a Silver Widow 22 adapter from Toxic Cables but they sent me one with a 6.3mm jack on by accident and I go on holiday Saturday and have yet to hear back about the plug replacement (sent it back about 2 weeks ago). Really wanted to take my Ether Flows away with me but need the adapter as my portable rig is SE :frowning2:

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #2,648 of 5,796
Just realised my Cavalli LC2 has a 3.5mm input.
So, I have just unboxed it, powered it up and will connect my ZX2 as a source. Then my Flows with balanced 4 pin and see what happens.
Good times I hope!

Nov 11, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #2,651 of 5,796
  I requested the upgrade from Ether C to Ether C flow on the first day of the upgrade offer. Still waiting for upgrade email. Anyone know when's the next batch of upgrades happening? 

My understanding is international upgrades are next (Nov/Dec) and US requests will be looked at in Jan/Feb? I'm in the same boat.

Nov 11, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #2,653 of 5,796
I ordered the C Flows at the end of October and so far the shop expects to receive them mid November.
Either they are a huge success or there something else going on that is delaying the shipments.

Nov 11, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #2,654 of 5,796
The cable is not available anymore, I'm not sure what was the problem but I was suggested to cancel the order to avoid holding the shipment of another cable also present in the same order.

So here is a vendor who is located in China. He ships world wide so if you bought cable from him it would get to you. I have personally bought 3 different cable adapters from him with no issues with any of them. You would have to create an account on Amazon USA but I wouldn't think that would be to big of a deal. I have an account also on Amazon UK site too as I have ordered several times through Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQRSL12/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nov 11, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #2,655 of 5,796
So here is a vendor who is located in China. He ships world wide so if you bought cable from him it would get to you. I have personally bought 3 different cable adapters from him with no issues with any of them. You would have to create an account on Amazon USA but I wouldn't think that would be to big of a deal. I have an account also on Amazon UK site too as I have ordered several times through Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KQRSL12/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, I had seen that but funny enough the guy doesn't ship to Hong Kong... go figure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back