MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM Post #571 of 2,891
There are a couple of pairs up for sale in the classifieds.

I'm not in Europe. 

Those Primes are both more expensive than if I buy them brand new from Dan. 

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #574 of 2,891
Alpha Prime is now in stock.  

beerchug.gif

A few more upgrades went out today, we're still working through the "bad dog no biscuit" units.  They won't ship until they're up to spec.  We're slowly working through the issues we've had, again my apologies to those who've patiently waited for their upgrades.  I'll be working through the weekend to try and get them finished.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Dec 12, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #575 of 2,891
Just a heads up, all of the headphones for the prime upgrade trial run that have been received, are now completed. They still need to be tuned and tested and Dan will be doing that as quickly as possible. Also please be sure to use use your doggie treats responsibly. This is not the correct use of the doggie treats.

Dec 12, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #576 of 2,891
Just a heads up, all of the headphones for the prime upgrade trial run that have been received, are now completed. They still need to be tuned and tested and Dan will be doing that as quickly as possible. Also please be sure to use use your doggie treats responsibly. This is not the correct use of the doggie treats.

Jesus...

Dec 12, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #579 of 2,891

I literally said out loud, "What the *****?"

Dec 12, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #580 of 2,891

What does it sound like?

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #582 of 2,891

Lol. What happened there?

Edit. Really stupid question

Dec 13, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #583 of 2,891

Wow, that trumps the dude who had his HD800 cable used as a chew toy by his dog (and then tried to claim warranty from Sennheiser for a "perished" cable! ) . Talk about doggy treats :D.

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #585 of 2,891
Ummm. The only way to describe the bass is BAM. It's impactful, meaty, and goes pretty low. But it doesn't seem to bleed into the mids, which is nice. It's there when it's supposed to be and not there when it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back