MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Feb 8, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #5,657 of 9,071
Feb 8, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #5,660 of 9,071
AnakChan's snowy photo has captured the color of the Alpha Dogs superbly. Excellent work!

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #5,661 of 9,071
Yes indeed the color looks really cool but is this the real one or a bit of the effect of a super cool door lens and filter? I have seen images I the forum tha the red is a bit less 'metallic'

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #5,662 of 9,071
I really like the finish but I am glad Dan is offering these in black as well.  I like the whole "Stealth" look about them and the fact that they are less likely to catch the attention of a potential thief.
Plus the matte black looks pretty durable since I plan on travelling a lot with them. 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Feb 8, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #5,664 of 9,071
What about if it was tungsten that changes to shades of red or blue when light falls at different angles
biggrin.gif

I'm not a huge fan of chameleon paint jobs. They're neat, but they give off a message saying the owner craves attention; even more so than a flashy model car or in this case headphone.

Feb 8, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #5,666 of 9,071
  Very nice picture, It shows how they are damn beautiful with the original color. 
beerchug.gif

Agreed, that is one of the nicest pics of the AD's I have seen yet, they look like a very high end luxurious headphone in that pic.  It makes me even happier that I ordered the Red.  

I ordered Jan. 7th and received my tracking no. on Feb. 7th incase anyone that has ordered after me was wondering on the timing.

Feb 8, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #5,667 of 9,071
  I ordered Jan. 7th and received my tracking no. on Feb. 7th incase anyone that has ordered after me was wondering on the timing.

Thanks for this info. I ordered on Jan. 10th and got my tracking on Feb. 7th as well. Now I am very excited :)

Feb 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #5,669 of 9,071

Thanks for this info. I ordered on Jan. 10th and got my tracking on Feb. 7th as well. Now I am very excited :)

I'm very excited to receive my AD's as well.  It's too bad I will probably be out of town when they get here though because I work out of town for 2 weeks on and 1 week off and I just got home yesterday.  Since it usually takes at least a week for something to ship from the U.S. to Canada due to customs they probably will arrive here after I head back to work.  I guess my wife will have to pick them up for me at the post office and I will have an awesome home day when I return:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back