MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Sep 26, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #2,043 of 9,071
Sorry, no photo today.  I'd wanted to show the new box but it's a day late.  That means that we should be shipping Monday.  We'll have two production sets in Dallas for the meet this weekend.

beerchug.gif

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #2,044 of 9,071
  Sorry, no photo today.  I'd wanted to show the new box but it's a day late.  That means that we should be shipping Monday.  We'll have two production sets in Dallas for the meet this weekend.

beerchug.gif

Good stuff!
This would have to be one of the most anticipated headphones on Head-Fi.  You would have to be happy with that!

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #2,047 of 9,071
  No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

Awesome, I put myself down.  Will we be getting a confirmation email or the like?

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #2,048 of 9,071
hmmm....  The upgrade sounds gravy but I'm gonna keep my dogs and buy the AD in addition.  I'm sure they both have different tastes and flavors.  Even though I know the AD will be my "go to" phones but it doesn't hurt to have the MD for it's uniqueness either.

Great program to have for us though Dan!  

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #2,049 of 9,071
The program t's and c's were just mailed as an email.  Long and short we'll post a date for when the emails will go out to Mad Dog owners.  I'm guessing around the end of October, but we have to make sure the process is water-tight before we start bringing phones in.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #2,051 of 9,071
The department of redundancy department had us send duplicate newsletters.  How?  Well, our database has several interesting UI aspects, one of which is that when you hit SEND it tells you nothing for 5-10 minutes, so you think, "mmm...  Did I not hit send?"  Inevitably you then click SEND exactly 0.0001s before the "Sendt 10 of XXXX" newsletters appears on the display.  In other words it doesn't refresh until forced.  Duh.

Anyhow, sorry!  I'll hopefully remember next time.

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #2,052 of 9,071
  The department of redundancy department had us send duplicate newsletters.  How?  Well, our database has several interesting UI aspects, one of which is that when you hit SEND it tells you nothing for 5-10 minutes, so you think, "mmm...  Did I not hit send?"  Inevitably you then click SEND exactly 0.0001s before the "Sendt 10 of XXXX" newsletters appears on the display.  In other words it doesn't refresh until forced.  Duh.

Anyhow, sorry!  I'll hopefully remember next time.

I am pretty sure I only received one, unless it is going to come in a couple of minutes.

Anyways I sent you a quick PM double checking something real quick, as the emails have been a bit slow (which I completely understand).

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #2,054 of 9,071
Two details:

The form does NOT send a confirmation email but it does work.  I'll add that feature as soon as we can.

Second, yes, the URL in the newsletter had some garbage characters inserted in it.  The correct URL is here.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back