MrSpeakers AEON Flow Open - Impressions Thread
Sep 3, 2021 at 9:39 PM Post #2,566 of 2,583
I have the Aeon Flow X open (well I also have the closed lol) and man as folks above said they are the ultimate in comfort and really sound pretty dang good. I love them, listening to them (the opens) right now. Man I also dig this custom cable I'm using on them, so floppy 'n soft...you almost forget you have a cable connected lol.

gWVzWdt.jpg

Oct 6, 2021 at 8:40 PM Post #2,569 of 2,583
I have the Aeon Flow X open (well I also have the closed lol) and man as folks above said they are the ultimate in comfort and really sound pretty dang good. I love them, listening to them (the opens) right now. Man I also dig this custom cable I'm using on them, so floppy 'n soft...you almost forget you have a cable connected lol.

gWVzWdt.jpg
I think I bought the same cable! AliExpress?

Oct 6, 2021 at 9:47 PM Post #2,570 of 2,583
I think I bought the same cable! AliExpress?
Could well be as I got it from EachDIY on AliExpress, it's super limp/floppy & light and not very expensive.

Jan 14, 2022 at 6:14 PM Post #2,578 of 2,583
Hello so im new to headphone and any audio related stuff and just barely started buying kinda a nice HP's like a secondhand BW p7 wireless a month back and i always wanted to try on open back's, found Aeon flow open secondhand online locally here for $200 is it worth it? The downside is the pads already so used like the leather got peeled all over and i don't know how it will effect the sound and comfort , and because it's my first open back im really worried that mu rumbling room AC gonna effect my music with it, can someone expirienced with this can confirm? , oh and also i only been using apple dongle Dac so will it perform good ? Cause i think if i buy the aeon i can't really buy any other audio equipment for a while since

Jan 14, 2022 at 10:17 PM Post #2,580 of 2,583
Hello so im new to headphone and any audio related stuff and just barely started buying kinda a nice HP's like a secondhand BW p7 wireless a month back and i always wanted to try on open back's, found Aeon flow open secondhand online locally here for $200 is it worth it? The downside is the pads already so used like the leather got peeled all over and i don't know how it will effect the sound and comfort , and because it's my first open back im really worried that mu rumbling room AC gonna effect my music with it, can someone expirienced with this can confirm? , oh and also i only been using apple dongle Dac so will it perform good ? Cause i think if i buy the aeon i can't really buy any other audio equipment for a while since
I'd say that's a good price. New pads can be expensive, but I think it's still in the realm of a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back